There will be no update on the 29th, only a live stream reveal. (Sharing from reddit)

Sharing this post that I started over at reddit. People seem to believe that the update will drop during or after the live stream and/or people believe that there is no stream tomorrow and instead we will receive an update.

Changes have been made to accommodate the user populace on this outlet of communication (the official forums), compared to the unofficial subreddit it was initially posted in.

Here is the link to the original reddit post I created.

I have seen several posts and comments on reddit asking what time the update is coming on the 29th and when it will be released and it is pretty ridiculous.

Not once have we been told that we are receiving an update on the 29th (which is today by technicality for some, and tomorrow for others).

All we have been told is that it (the update) is coming closer and we're going to learn about it on the 29th, which can be found in Crowther's post here in the forums or on the subreddit..

People asking what time it (the update) drops or when exactly the update will be available before the live stream even happens is going to spread misinformation, and then the live stream will be completely hectic after people are "let down" when they are told in the stream that the update is coming at a later date.

I'm only posting this because I see things going very sour very fast during the stream if people are left to think that there will be an update tomorrow/today, when in reality there will only be an update reveal.

Post Script - Hey, seriously though, this is a legitimate announcement because it seems, very obviously, that there are people that have not seen the post by Crowther. It is apparent that people need to be reminded that we haven't been given a date for the update at all, and we've only been give a date for the reveal stream which is coming very soon (in less than 17 hours).

Negativity is accepted, we're all human and entitled to our opinions, thoughts, and feelings.

Looking forward to the replies I receive here more that I am looking forward to the reddit replies. Hahaha.

Last edited:
Yup. To confirm, there is an exclusive stream today to go over the update but the update itself will come later on.

I certainly didn't get the impression there was going to be a coincident update but sounds, from the OP, that message might be worth repeating - probably several times - through the livestream.

+1 rep OP

Its mostly people that get ahead of themselves thinking there will be an update to the game today, without actually reading the entire thread properly.

Yup. To confirm, there is an exclusive stream today to go over the update but the update itself will come later on.

I certainly didn't get the impression there was going to be a coincident update but sounds, from the OP, that message might be worth repeating - probably several times - through the livestream.

+1 rep OP

I agree with this. The staff that are hosting the live stream should notify the viewers ahead on and during in-between that its a exclusive view on the new update that is coming soon.

Top Bottom