This Next DLC is Make or Break

JWE2 makes me hopeful for the future in my opinion. Aviaries, aquariums, and behavior would all be game changing for me personally. I want to build beluga habitats in my arctic areas and see Bald Eagles in my North American trails next to Sea Lions that bark way too much. That magic isn’t lost on me. I want an elephant that is more territorial than the rest and a zebra that is more sickly and always at the vet. All those things bring life to my zoos. I would love to have old ZT2 challenge mode challenges in PZ’s franchise mode to make our zoos feel even more alive and connected to a bigger world. An Earthquake hitting our zoo and we have to repair, you having to take picks for an ad, you trading species with another zoo, you borrowing a world famous dolphin to promote your zoo, you having a celebrity visit your zoo and you have to impress them, and you having your workers go on strike so you need to hire a strike team. Sounds incredible right? Guess what, that’s all from zt2 a game released in 2004. PZ needs this. I need my zoos to feel alive.

JWE2 makes me hopeful for the future in my opinion. Aviaries, aquariums, and behavior would all be game changing for me personally. I want to build beluga habitats in my arctic areas and see Bald Eagles in my North American trails next to Sea Lions that bark way too much. That magic isn’t lost on me. I want an elephant that is more territorial than the rest and a zebra that is more sickly and always at the vet. All those things bring life to my zoos. I would love to have old ZT2 challenge mode challenges in PZ’s franchise mode to make our zoos feel even more alive and connected to a bigger world. An Earthquake hitting our zoo and we have to repair, you having to take picks for an ad, you trading species with another zoo, you borrowing a world famous dolphin to promote your zoo, you having a celebrity visit your zoo and you have to impress them, and you having your workers go on strike so you need to hire a strike team. Sounds incredible right? Guess what, that’s all from zt2 a game released in 2004. PZ needs this. I need my zoos to feel alive.
I really like your ideas! I played ZT2 when I was younger but I’m sure not as much as some of the people on here. I certainly don’t remember these challenges, probably because I only played in sandbox/unlimited mode. A big thing that I would appreciate would be animals getting injuries/sick randomly. For example, a guest throws a cup into an exhibit and an animal chokes on it and becomes ill, or an animal like a Red Panda has to go to the vet because it has a foot infection from climbing around, ya know these issues don’t just occur with two animals involved. And I’m the guy who plays on sandbox but keeps animal welfare on, so I would enjoy this setting as another option you can toggle, which I would toggle on.

I really like your ideas! I played ZT2 when I was younger but I’m sure not as much as some of the people on here. I certainly don’t remember these challenges, probably because I only played in sandbox/unlimited mode. A big thing that I would appreciate would be animals getting injuries/sick randomly. For example, a guest throws a cup into an exhibit and an animal chokes on it and becomes ill, or an animal like a Red Panda has to go to the vet because it has a foot infection from climbing around, ya know these issues don’t just occur with two animals involved. And I’m the guy who plays on sandbox but keeps animal welfare on, so I would enjoy this setting as another option you can toggle, which I would toggle on.
As far as I know animals can get sick from guest food already. And they can get randomly ill with parasites and other infections. They get rarely ill, though. I have illnesses always on.

I barely notice it if they do get sick randomly. Also not a lot of guests throw food in the habitat cause I put don’t feed signs but even when I don’t I only noticed it once when someone threw a burger in a wolf habitat

Animals can definitely get sick but having the diseases researched, clean habitats, animals with high immunity and putting them through quarantine can all decrease the likelihood of illnesses, and as mentioned, eating guest food thrown in can affect the food nutrition, which can also lead to being sick and needing vet care. Though I also agree it doesn't seem to happen that often, or if it does I'm not sure the animals automatically get sick. I've only had to deal with that a handful of times.

Injuries can happen but I think it's just from fights. Though I could be wrong on that.

As far as I know animals can get sick from guest food already. And they can get randomly ill with parasites and other infections. They get rarely ill, though. I have illnesses always on.
I guess I just never realized it. I guess it shows how often I make a complete zoo and have animals around for a while lol😂

I have the feeling that the worst PZ enemy, and the joy killer is the path system, fix it and it may dont block the interest in new players, and the option to resize stuffs.

Those are non-animal related game changers to me.

I have to disagree respectably with you on PZ being down. I’ll admit I don’t regularly post much anymore in the forums. I haven’t played PZ in awhile and yes YouTube content seems down as well. Which is expected tbh. But this all being said the dlc content still sells magnificently not to mention generates a ton of hype. So imo PZ is still very much still relevant. Due to time issues and being busy being the only reason I haven’t played lately. I’d still recommend the game to anyone interested and also go as far to call it the best game out there atm.

I have the feeling that the worst PZ enemy, and the joy killer is the path system, fix it and it may dont block the interest in new players, and the option to resize stuffs.

Those are non-animal related game changers to me.
That and...the issues with terrain. "Uneven terrain" "Terrain modification failed".

Also, the grid system can be both the best and worst thing at the same time.

I think the option to resize things would be potentially gamechanging, especially for builders.

Top Bottom