[Thread reserved for future complaints]

This thread shall hereby be exclusively about complaints regarding yet-unannounced and potentially-to-be-implemented features. I may or may not have just woken from an Elite-related dream.

- ice refreezing over liquid planets REQUIRES weapon installed--if there are no nearby submerged bases with outfitting and you (for whatever reason) have no weapons, you are OUT OF LUCK
- NEW WATER WORLDS ARE SO BORING, NOTHING TO SEE they're just airless worlds with liquid where's the kraken
- help a kraken ate my ship I demand a refund
- attempting to smash through surface ice from either direction deals too much hull damage FIX NOW FDEV
- when will FDEV patch in Europa-type lifeforms, it's been like 4 months already
- Core Dynamics STILL doesn't have submersible ships WHY NOT

Europa should have been permanently locked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38EDhpxzn2g

The new quark drive in system micro jump sub-module doesn't work in conjunction with the boson shield suppression cannon, when both are fitted. Once again piracy is left in the cold when patches are released.

FD, what is it with this game, it has been out for over 10 years now and since Star Citizen is still in Alpha, I decided to try this. I went to your shop, and all I could see was paint jobs and pretty colours - why can't I buy a ship, preferably the biggest right now with my own money. I expected to be able to start at the top of the skill tree, not at the bottom

Signed Disgruntled Customer

This thread shall hereby be exclusively about complaints regarding yet-unannounced and potentially-to-be-implemented features. I may or may not have just woken from an Elite-related dream.

- ice refreezing over liquid planets REQUIRES weapon installed--if there are no nearby submerged bases with outfitting and you (for whatever reason) have no weapons, you are OUT OF LUCK
- NEW WATER WORLDS ARE SO BORING, NOTHING TO SEE they're just airless worlds with liquid where's the kraken
- help a kraken ate my ship I demand a refund
- attempting to smash through surface ice from either direction deals too much hull damage FIX NOW FDEV
- when will FDEV patch in Europa-type lifeforms, it's been like 4 months already
- Core Dynamics STILL doesn't have submersible ships WHY NOT

Okay, I laughed. Have some rep. :D

Right. Couldn't find the right forum room for this complaint, but, this looks like a good place.

I just landed on an earth-like world in the cats paw nebula, and when I landed, i walked down the stairs of the cutter, and got stuck in a swampy bog.

Now I'm stuck, I can't suicide, I cant get back in my ship, I tried logging out and back in again, and still stuck. COME ON FDEV, I'm like 2 meters away from the steps to the ship and can't move. What is this nonsense?

EDIT: Now HARRY POTTER has blown my ship up. I'm now stuck in the middle of this bog, now with no ship, can't move.. what crap. wth am I supposed to do? Do I have to delete my commander and start the whole game again, just because I got stuck in a swamp?

Worst game ever. That's it. I'm done.

These shadows and cockpit shaders look like CRAP!!! Shimmering phasing crap... Perhaps Frontier needs to send someone to the quantum realm to get some QE to stabilize their Cobra engine.

Yes, this is a future rant based on a current trend :p

#ElephantButtLeather FTW!

(Blame the OP)

FD - ENOUGH WITH THE CROSS-SELLING!!!!!

I quite enjoyed the addition of the Theme Park C8 module, it's fun to go ride the roller coaster when out exploring, though I still haven't quite got the hang of placing the stores, but ....

OMG - the mandatory dinosaur NPC crew-member is a step TOO FAR! I can hardly see out of the windshield, the damn Spinosaurus is too damn big for this DBX cockpit - and SHE CAN'T EVEN FLY RIGHT WITH THOSE TINY ARMS - YOU DIDN'T THINK IT THROUGH!

And don't get me started on all the goat poop, the 'clean your ship' mini-game sucks. Fix it FD, or I definately won't be buying ANY MORE games.

FD - ENOUGH WITH THE CROSS-SELLING!!!!!

I quite enjoyed the addition of the Theme Park C8 module, it's fun to go ride the roller coaster when out exploring, though I still haven't quite got the hang of placing the stores, but ....

OMG - the mandatory dinosaur NPC crew-member is a step TOO FAR! I can hardly see out of the windshield, the damn Spinosaurus is too damn big for this DBX cockpit - and SHE CAN'T EVEN FLY RIGHT WITH THOSE TINY ARMS - YOU DIDN'T THINK IT THROUGH!

And don't get me started on all the goat poop, the 'clean your ship' mini-game sucks. Fix it FD, or I definately won't be buying ANY MORE games.
I know you were joking but can I genuinely have planet coaster in ed pls thx

Why, after 5 YEARS havent Fdev fixed a separate offline version of this thread (PvEvPvTyping) so I can flog an equally valid dead hobby horse "my own way" without my immersion being crushed by the amusing comments of others. Stop pandering to the squeaky wheel FDev. Start racooning to me.

Top Bottom