[Thread reserved for future complaints]

everything has become too easy and predictable since the last patch.

this game needs more grind and RNG.

Also one of my missions paid 20 credits. 20 Credits!! Back in the beta we would have to grind all week for 20 credits so we could afford the W&T on our sidewinder.

These entitled casuals dont even understand what this game is supposed to be about! Nerf everything!

Also please implement the promised LEP feature where we get a special button thay we can press and be told in David Braben's voice how smart and pretty we are.

Now that FDev has acquired all of bankrupt Roberts Space Industries' assets, I'm concerned the game will shift towards pay-to-win. How are you gonna ensure that the in-game balance will ooooooooh shiny new ships in the store...

Talking of that... Check out the new Chris Roberts bobblehead on the store page. I just bought three. One for me, one for my daughter and one for a friend.

Only £30k

5JtuemL.png

Summary: Top Hatch Problems
Ship: Moray Star Boat Mk2
VR:
N/A
System:
Diso
Commander Name: Ship's Mate 2nd Class wstephenson
Description: I have observed a set of problems with the top hatch on the newly released Moray Star Boat Mk2. Viz: i) When opening the hatch in the hanger, the hatch animation visibly clips through the hangar roof. ii) When in a wing of 2 or more players in Morays, all ships' top hatches appear to open at the same time when any commander selects Open Hatch (verified whilst on EVA). iii and most seriously) There is no safety interlock preventing opening the Cargo Hatch whilst the Top Hatch is open whilst the ship is *partly submerged*. Whilst bobbing on the equatorial waters of Diso 2c and admiring a rare simultaneous twin sunset on the upper hull of my ship, I accidentally hit Jettison all Cargo. Before any canisters could be released, however, my Commander was blasted to a height of several hundred meters by the expulsion of the ship's atmosphere, and all I could do as I gently floated back towards the surface in the microgravity was watch as the SS Bobomobile sank out of sight. I now owe the Suit Rats for an atmospheric rescue, I had to rebuy my ship, and the Aisling Commemorative People's Front have become Hostile to me for the loss of the 80 tonnes of Piscomorphic Slaves I was transporting to Jones' Deep. While I appreciate Support's reimbursing me the credits, I do wish to object to this excessive immersion.

I'd just like to say the open-mode-only space legs was a really bad decision (I understand your reasoning but still...). For a start getting headshot by campers every time I leave my ship in Jameson Memorial is getting really annoying and finding the mats for new clones takes ages. Also bombing hospitals and orphanages on ELWs and then scrabbling through the wreckage for limbs and organs is seriously distasteful - what is wrong with you guys?

I would like to complain about version 5.1.3. Space Legs (or Elite Feet) doesn't allow my avatar to interact with his new Thargoid wife. Sort it out FDEV!!!

The game has been made too easy for new players!
First there was the addition of engineering to spacelegs, allowing you to add the 'warm and toasty' special effect to space boots on top of the Guardian blueprint that gives an extra pip to ambulatory speed. Then the LEP owners were given the ability to call for a Space Uber that the rest of us have to pay real money for!
Don't even get me started on the immersion breaking hot cocoa synthesis! I mean really, how can 2 iron and 1 nickel make cacao beans?
I remember when we had to walk 10km uphill in the snow in real time just to get our base. Those were the good old days!

Dear FD,

I fitted the new Intergalactic Hyperdrive and decided to visit one of the Magellanic Clouds (the big one, I can't remember it's proper name). I'm now stuck in the entry star system with several other disgruntled Cmds who also didn't realise it was a one-shot device! If you're going to let us travel to distant galaxies, at least put something there for us to use - like a station that sells Intergalactic Hyperdrives!!!!!!

Dear FD:

Thank you so much for the spacelegs. Now that I found the bar at Weaver Vision my avatar ended up sampling all that liquor I brought in that my vision is weaving all over the place and I can't find my way back to Pad 24345.6 or whatever. I think that's what the pad number was. It was a smaller large medium pad. Or something. I know it goes up and down. One of those. Please make the numbers bigger - on the pad - we don't need that many pads. I know the station is stupposeded to spins a lots to make the gravities but it's spinnings so fast now that I'm experiencing 300 g's and the floor is looking at me funny and closer and closer and <splat>

No, I'm fine. I'll just lay here and dream of something to complain about. I'll finish this story

in

the

morning........ snooooreee

This thread shall hereby be exclusively about complaints regarding yet-unannounced and potentially-to-be-implemented features. I may or may not have just woken from an Elite-related dream.

- ice refreezing over liquid planets REQUIRES weapon installed--if there are no nearby submerged bases with outfitting and you (for whatever reason) have no weapons, you are OUT OF LUCK
- NEW WATER WORLDS ARE SO BORING, NOTHING TO SEE they're just airless worlds with liquid where's the kraken
- help a kraken ate my ship I demand a refund
- attempting to smash through surface ice from either direction deals too much hull damage FIX NOW FDEV
- when will FDEV patch in Europa-type lifeforms, it's been like 4 months already
- Core Dynamics STILL doesn't have submersible ships WHY NOT

Inspired lucid dream. Thank you.

Patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where players could enable the quantum time drive to become their own parents.
- Grafting on additional limbs will no longer grant you webslinging abilities and will immediately alert the authorities as originally intended

You win the thread, hands down.

Patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where players could enable the quantum time drive to become their own parents.
- Grafting on additional limbs will no longer grant you webslinging abilities and will immediately alert the authorities as originally intended

What about a bug fix for my commander who cant make coffee with milk?

Can't wait for todays server wipe of the entire Milky Way Galaxy for 7.3.6

For the crossover with Star Citizen's verse.

Wait... wut... NOOooooo!

Now that we have NPCs populating all stations it's becoming impossible to land or take-off without getting a bounty for killing ground crew with the wash from my thrusters. Come on FD! Either teach the AI to clear the pad when our ship is landing or taking off, or bring back the stations completely devoid of activity that we enjoyed with 3.1.

Top Bottom