Titan Hadad is vulnerable!

Phil W

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Titan Hadad is vulnerable! This is your chance to team up and strike it down!

Hadad Vulnerable.png

Grab a Thargoid Pulse Neutraliser, Caustic Sink Launcher, and a Guardian Nanite Torpedo Pylon from any rescue megaship and take the Titan on in HIP 30377!

Rewards (If you have been involved in taking down the previous Titans)

Decal

decal.png

Anaconda Ship Kit

ana2.png

Last edited:
Do I understand correctly that if I did not participate in the destruction of the previous titans, I will not receive the reward? I arrived late to the party, having just returned from a few months long exploration expedition.

Do I understand correctly that if I did not participate in the destruction of the previous titans, I will not receive the reward? I arrived late to the party, having just returned from a few months long exploration expedition.
Yes. It this is your first titan to assist with. You will gain the perks of the first titan.

You'll receive the same reward as the first titan killed which is a single star decal and chieftain ship kit iirc.

Video had this build, although I will be changing one of the Heat sinks—either for an ECM for distracting the occasional caustic missile volley, or for a E-rated shield booster. Probably the booster; the stock module gives only +4%, but this becomes +50.7% engineered and still fits narrowly within the power budget!
Thank you cmdr o7

Being vulnerable... does it mean the maelstrom will be easier to penetrate?

I'm new in this and so far haven't been able to punch through, the pulse always push me back.

Being vulnerable... does it mean the maelstrom will be easier to penetrate?

I'm new in this and so far haven't been able to punch through, the pulse always push me back.
Have you got a Thargoid Pulse Neutraliser equipped in a utility slot? You need to time charging the neutraliser as the pulse passes over you to prevent the pushback.

As long as you're in th
Yes I have, but don't know when to charge it and when to release. :(
As long as you're in the process of charging, or it's charged and still primed as the pulse passes you, you're golden. Watch for the blue charging, then when you hear the boing and the wave starts to approach you, put all pips into systems, then pull and hold the trigger just before it reaches you.

Yes I have, but don't know when to charge it and when to release. :(

That same video I just posted to showcase the Python 2 begins with precisely that, a demonstration of the pulse timing! Wait until the actual pulse appears, during which you can put four points to SYS, just then charge and hold the Pulse neutraliser until its power drains. Remember to continue using Caustic sinks when needed!

That same video I just posted to showcase the Python 2 begins with precisely that, a demonstration of the pulse timing! Wait until the actual pulse appears, during which you can put four points to SYS, just then charge and hold the Pulse neutraliser until its power drains. Remember to continue using Caustic sinks when needed!

Thank you, perfectly clear what to wait and when to start (y)
Hooray, tonight I'll pay Hadad a visit!

Top Bottom