Titan Hadad is vulnerable!

Yep,
The 2M on Tuesday took 4 runs with little rewards each core.
Just tried today in solo (1st try in open was glitched and core did not come out) is much easier and has better pay-out - got >2M per core run until I was destroyed, rather than time taken to exit and travel back to FC.
Can do 2M in one run on the core with 4-5 vents in SOLO - much better than Tuesday - took 4 runs to get 2M.

See my prev post about OPEN - was no go for core - instance was glitched.

Last edited:
I still think it would be a good idea to have some way for players late to the party to acquire all the awards. Like, if you are in the top 10% of contributors, you might get two rewards instead of one.
As one who has yet to get to the party I dislike this idea, besides it would just mean that they would still not have as many awards as players who had got to all the parties and got the bonus for being in the top 10%.

Let there be something for those that actually contributed to all the Titan takedowns.

As one who has yet to get to the party I dislike this idea, besides it would just mean that they would still not have as many awards as players who had got to all the parties and got the bonus for being in the top 10%.

Let there be something for those that actually contributed to all the Titan takedowns.
Agreed. I skipped Taranis, so I'll get at most 7 kits and the 7 stars decal, and that's fine.

they do seem to yea its just offensive non AX stuff that has little effect the thermally venting modded beam laz is kinda middle ground

Last edited:
Do they affect caustic missiles? I was always under the impression they were (effectively) immune to the effects of human defensive/anti-missile weaponry(or utility modules in this case).

Actually, unsure—there are some differences between the ring volley missiles from the Titan turrets and those from Scouts and Interceptors, where the latter two are not even the same as each other. In any case, I am happy to test it, although either way I imagine I will use a E-rated Shield booster instead.

Well, if you're up to date, being in the top 10% wouldn't have any effect.

I'm just worried that the last few Titans might start to see diminished attention if people can't get the cooler later rewards at all.

Did my first Hadad visit:
  • SCO drive works perfectly :love:, 4C fuel tank is enough to boost all the time for SC travel = means really short (wild) flight time and much less interdiction (had exactly 1 ... previously was common 6-8)
  • with my Clipper and at best average piloting was easily possible shut down 4-5 vents and be at core full time
  • 3 short runs for 4M in total with quick repairs and HS synth in between
  • overally very pleasant experience with play-time filled with action

Last edited:
Did my first Hadad visit:
  • SCO drive works perfectly :love:, 4C fuel tank is enough to boost all the time for SC travel = means really short (wild) flight time and much less interdiction (had exactly 1 ... previously was common 6-8)
  • with my Clipper and at best average piloting was easily possible shut down 4-5 vents and be at core full time
  • 3 short runs for 4M in total with quick repairs and HS synth in between
  • overally very pleasant experience with play-time filled with action
Well done - I am also enjoying it more than I used to due to the less interdictions to Hadad than before SCO - 2 or 3 bursts of SCO gets me there and only 1 or 2 interdictions.

Anyway logging off now, leave it to after-workers.
Unfortunately I am working from tomorrow and all weekend:mad:(n):unsure:.

10 in a row borked instances across Open & PG this evening. Got 1.2m bonds already from visits earlier today, just want to finish the job. 😭
Ah well. Bed & try again in the morning.

Top Bottom