Titan Oya Rewards & Update 18.03 | 18 April

O7 Frontier Development, O7 Commanders !
Commander H.E.D.G.E.H.O.G. here. Is there a replacement Reward (may be ARX ) for bombing a Titan Oya Core. Since, I have already a "KRAIT MK II CARAPACE PACK" on my lovely AX / Mälstrom KR8 MK II .
AND is there a Posibility to implement a KEY on Keyboard for "Caustic Sink Launcher" ? Since, in "Elite Dangerous" nearly each Utility Modules, like "Heat.S.Launcher", "ECM", "Chaff Launcher","TG/Shutdown Field Neutraliser" have a dedicated Key/s. Is it posible to implement a Third-Mouse Button for Fire Group ?
Thank You All for a " Virtual Reality Experience of Milky Way in 1:1 ". Who didn't try, I can HIGHLY recommend it to anyone !
Elite Dangerous is PREDESTINED for Virtual Reality, like MS Flight Simulator, DSC, Half-Life: Alyx and ... . Use and optimise it PLEASE !!!
See You anywhere in the Milky Way !
O7 Frontier Development, O7 Commanders !

Last edited:
Yep, definitely finishing Fallout tonight. 😁
I watched whole series now (mostly due to Epic not updating U18.02 until Sunday last time) if I'm down 3 days after U18.03 today I will be going through it again watching for all the Fallout games references which are so fast and sometimes just a quick pan of a few frames or seconds at most SPOILER (like Red Rocket station and the glimpse of New Vegas Strip in closing credits of Ep8)

I'm hoping we get the 4 new ships this year. Python Mk II soon, then speed through the others Python Mk III, Python Mk IV then finally the Python Mk V which has the centered pilot seat and revised canopy framing.

A man can dream, right?

I'm particular for Cobra MKV and Imperial Sloop-of-War* myself🙃

*Because the Feds hijacked Corvette, and Corvette is a french invention, anyway. Besides, corvette means "little basket" in French. (And now I want to rename my Corvette Basket Case.)

I'm particular for Cobra MKV and Imperial Sloop-of-War* myself🙃

*Because the Feds hijacked Corvette, and Corvette is a french invention, anyway. Besides, corvette means "little basket" in French. (And now I want to rename my Corvette Basket Case.)
The Corvette looks better in Ice white with Imperial decals. Like a mini Star Destroyer.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Maintenance is now complete and servers are coming back online. Please allow a little time for all servers to become available as some of them stayed up later than the others and might need a little longer to wake up.

This update improves stability for the Thargoid Titans but please be aware that we are still investigating this issue. If you continue to encounter stuck vents/cores please switch into solo/private groups and report the issue here.

Also Oya is now looking a tad vulnerable, so go and poke it in its big silly face. With missiles. Or a pointy stick.

Any chance the SCO framerate bug is getting fixed tomorrow?
Fixing Titan bugs might be more urgent because it directly affects people's gameplay in a very impactful manner.

However, that being said, I think that fixing the shadow glitches that were introduced in U18 (it seems to me that 18.2 did something to change them, but it didn't fix them), as well as the SCO framerate issue should be top priority after that.

The shadow glitches, at least at this moment, are purely cosmetic in nature, but they are still very detrimental to the enjoyability of the game (the most damning thing about them is that they worked fine before, but became bugged after a recent update). The SCO framerate issue directly affects people's gameplay by punishing more those players with higher refresh rates.

Having no luck trying to login. Lots of spinning "Loading game..." screens and can't load commander info from server.

I cant jump my carrier into systems that are post Thargoid recovery state. When I try it wont accept it and says its Thargoid controlled system!? Is that right?

1713442763650.png

Wait wut... wuts this START thing?
EDIT: OK I skipped the tutorial, Shooo, was worried there for a sec, thought my CMDR was initialised.

Top Bottom