Titan Oya Rewards & Update 18.03 | 18 April

are you being sarcastic? for me i was stuck for 1 hour on "preparing update" before downlaod started, and im still at 80% download with a 10mb/s download speed. I started update as soon as it was available.
Took me just under five minutes from starting the Launcher to being in game, including the standard "preparing planet generation" doodah. And doing the usual EDHM UI update.

I s'spose it's different for everyone depending on internet speed, hardware etc.

• decal
  • ship kit for krait
  • credits and arx

I just returned to the bubble after many months in deep space. I suicided leaving my FC and fleet just so I could return and catch up on some of the new things in the game. Does this mean there is no point in participating? I suppose I would get some credits and arx... not much of a prize for building a new specialized ship and figuring out whatever I got to do to fight these things (what am I going to do with credits and arx?). Maybe I'm just too late in the Thargoid game. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry for being a downer. 🌱
You can't get the full (up to) 8 stars now as two titans are already dead but you can build up the rewards from here on still so it is worth taking part

I just returned to the bubble after many months in deep space. I suicided leaving my FC and fleet just so I could return and catch up on some of the new things in the game. Does this mean there is no point in participating? I suppose I would get some credits and arx...
The rewards are for the # of Titans you help take out. So 1st Titan you attack, you get the 1st rewards, 2nd Titan you attack 2nd rewards, etc. So if you are just returning to the bubble, you can still get rewards

I have to get my 2M in tonight as Epic don't update ED for 3-4 days :(:(:(

You're in lick, its already updated, at least mine has.

And I've never had to wait 3-4 days for Epic to update, maybe something wrong with your system or your download location. Might be worth a tech support word with Epic.

are you being sarcastic? for me i was stuck for 1 hour on "preparing update" before downlaod started, and im still at 80% download with a 10mb/s download speed. I started update as soon as it was available.
Absolutely not, the whole update took next to no time at all, the previous one might have been as quick I wouldn't know as I visited the bathroom after starting it and it was finished when I got back.

Three quarters of an hour or so after this download I entered the game and had no issues*, crashes or coloured snakes just lucky I guess.

*I thought there was an issue but it turned out the strange repair/error message was because I had forgotten to repower my fighter hanger.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
  • decal
  • ship kit for krait
  • credits and arx

I just returned to the bubble after many months in deep space. I suicided leaving my FC and fleet just so I could return and catch up on some of the new things in the game. Does this mean there is no point in participating? I suppose I would get some credits and arx... not much of a prize for building a new specialized ship and figuring out whatever I got to do to fight these things (what am I going to do with credits and arx?). Maybe I'm just too late in the Thargoid game. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry for being a downer. 🌱
Others have already beaten my to the answer here (Curse you meetings!) but the decal and ship kit rewards are incremental per the number of Titans you have been involved in taking down. If this is your first Titan you won't unlock the decal and ship kit shown here but you can still unlock these. If you join the fight against other Titans you can continue to unlock the additional rewards.

Basically even if this is your first Titan there is every value in going and poking a finger in Oya's eye.

It's been over 2 hours since I first tried to start the game. After I log in, select 'continue' and any of the tree options (Open, Solo or Private Group) I only get this annoying message:

2024-04-18 145912 - Ivory Cobra.jpg

Actually - no it's not OK !

Sadly my gaming time is limited and fast running out...

I know several other people are getting the same error and I have encouraged them to report it, but they wonder if FDev is even looking at it yet?

It's been over 2 hours since I first tried to start the game. After I log in, select 'continue' and any of the tree options (Open, Solo or Private Group) I only get this annoying message:

View attachment 389824

Actually - no it's not OK !

Sadly my gaming time is limited and fast running out...

I know several other people are getting the same error and I have encouraged them to report it, but they wonder if FDev is even looking at it yet?

I've had the same issue.
Here's a handy little link to the issue on Issue Tracker, for those who don't feel like looking it up.

I hope I don't miss out on getting some pineapple punishment in, I want that third star on my decal!

Finally managed to get an Ivory Cobra! \o/

Luckily I know how to use the forum search so the solution was quickly found and I'm back to the fight o7

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders!

The time has come to take out another Titan target! The Thargoid Titan Oya in Cephei Sector BV-Y b4 looks set to be vulnerable on Thursday 18th April! With your combined efforts you can unleash the military might of humanity and reduce the xenos invaders to space dust!

Oya Rewards

For every Titan you work to defeat you will earn incrementally different rewards. Titan Oya is the 3rd Titan brought down which means if you have previously been involved in fighting the last two Titans you will receive the following rewards:
View attachment 389712
The next Titan conquest decal. We are working to release black and white versions of these decals following your feedback!
View attachment 389713
A new ship kit for the Krait

Pilots also receive arx and credits for taking down Titan hearts and damaging the core.

Update 18.03​

On Thursday 18 April we are releasing Update 18.03 which specifically focuses on improvements to some of the stability issues encountered with the Titans. Please be aware that we are still investigating these issues but this patch should offer significant improvement.

If you experience vents or the core becoming stuck or unresponsive please switch to playing in private group or playing solo.

Release Schedule (Times in UTC)
  • 5am UTC - In game maintenance messages begin
  • 7am UTC - Servers offline for maintenance and deployment of Update 18.03
  • (Update)12pm UTC* - Servers online and update 18.03 available
*This is an approximated time and subject to change should additional maintenance be required

Should you experience any issues after this update please be sure to report them on this Issue Tracker page to help our developers investigate further.
Question: Does Multicrew count for Titan Runs? IE, getting the arx, skins, etc, not just the credits.

And further: What about physical multicrew/having another player physically on board your ship?

Top Bottom