Titan War - Leigong Rewards

See the other two ranks? You can get up to Elite V.

Honestly, I really don't care anymore. There are absolutely NO bonuses to any role for reaching Elite. You get a ridiculous 2.5% discount, a decal, and bragging rights. That's it. Seriously, I get better rewards from my corner pizza place. OTOH, I am a completist. No matter how deep in the back on my head it's stored, unfinished stuff bothers me.

However, I think it would be a great incentive/opportunity for the low to mid-level player to get into Titan combat if they could gain extra combat rank for it. Just saying.
Unnoficial Inara ranks give lots of point from Elite V rank, a great and important ranking that include great players like me..... that used Onfoot combat missions for Elite V Combat in 1 month, bypassing the need of a ship.... or Spansh for Exploration V in the bubble, and Exobio in Pre-Odyssey discovered systems, or nuking drops with dual Karma L-6 in the same Small Industrial again and again..... so the rank is part of players that work hard and part players that bypassed the grind using the latest trick or broken CG. Similar for Inara awards. Don't use ranking or awards as proof of hard work.

As side note, Elite ranks ABOVE the Horizons ranks CANCELED the 2.5% discount, the bug got fixed, but maybe some of your purchases from 3-2 years ago lack this extra bonus. Inara import to EDSY.org will give the info in each module.

0.75x Elite rank for scouts, 1.2x from Cyclops, and up to 2x for Hydras..... isnt a lot, where nuking a onfoot drop in missions provide 6x targets, with some "bugged?" safeguard missions giving 2 drops at the same time. Numbers need to be balanced, at least for interceptors.

About shipkit, the lack of color make it worse than the one in the Arx Store, but its ok because its free and a entry level. I don't see the light effects that the other carapace shipkits have. I you want the cooler version, pay like the cooler players that mantain ED. The extra ARX for titan hearts will help you.

The decal, white and black mandatory, and all decals need suit compatibility, I understand that emissive decals could have some technical problem. This thargoid war have onfoot content in spires and AX reactivation missions, the players that contribute deserve this pride badge. I weaken a thargoid mothership..... onfoot, 3310 David vs Goliath. I will wait that 8th reward improve the decal problem with estra options.

Unnoficial Inara ranks give lots of point from Elite V rank, a great and important ranking that include great players like me....
I really like Inara...
inara-serra-firefly.gif

Fortunately, I don't believe I'm a "great player" (as I don't grind for anything)

I really like Inara...

Fortunately, I don't believe I'm a "great player" (as I don't grind for anything)
I was sarcastic, the easiness to obtain the rank, the most useless as measure for pilots. Be proud of what you do in the game and community, the completionist like me only have a noticeable TOC and want to fill all the bars or activate all beacons at the same time.

Unnoficial Inara ranks give lots of point from Elite V rank, a great and important ranking that include great players like me..... that used Onfoot combat missions for Elite V Combat in 1 month, bypassing the need of a ship.... or Spansh for Exploration V in the bubble, and Exobio in Pre-Odyssey discovered systems, or nuking drops with dual Karma L-6 in the same Small Industrial again and again..... so the rank is part of players that work hard and part players that bypassed the grind using the latest trick or broken CG. Similar for Inara awards. Don't use ranking or awards as proof of hard work.

As side note, Elite ranks ABOVE the Horizons ranks CANCELED the 2.5% discount, the bug got fixed, but maybe some of your purchases from 3-2 years ago lack this extra bonus. Inara import to EDSY.org will give the info in each module.

0.75x Elite rank for scouts, 1.2x from Cyclops, and up to 2x for Hydras..... isnt a lot, where nuking a onfoot drop in missions provide 6x targets, with some "bugged?" safeguard missions giving 2 drops at the same time. Numbers need to be balanced, at least for interceptors.

About shipkit, the lack of color make it worse than the one in the Arx Store, but its ok because its free and a entry level. I don't see the light effects that the other carapace shipkits have. I you want the cooler version, pay like the cooler players that mantain ED. The extra ARX for titan hearts will help you.

The decal, white and black mandatory, and all decals need suit compatibility, I understand that emissive decals could have some technical problem. This thargoid war have onfoot content in spires and AX reactivation missions, the players that contribute deserve this pride badge. I weaken a thargoid mothership..... onfoot, 3310 David vs Goliath. I will wait that 8th reward improve the decal problem with estra options.
You hit Mercenary Elite V? DM me with how you did it please, I really want to push my merc rank but doing surface conflict zones sucks

I seen such mad people during some CGs, so...for some reason I'm able to believe in that, but let's wait for luriant :D

Also, first people did it with slighty different rules. Going to menu at end of CZ restarted instance, instead moving you to station (I know, srv exist, but it's less effective, and you have to avoid any death), maybe they used few other tricks, which now not exist.

Oddly, I don't find it hard to believe in the least!
Well true actually, some people really do love the grind!

I seen such mad people during some CGs, so...for some reason I'm able to believe in that, but let's wait for luriant :D

Also, first people did it with slighty different rules. Going to menu at end of CZ restarted instance, instead moving you to station (I know, srv exist, but it's less effective, and you have to avoid any death), maybe they used few other tricks, which now not exist.
This is what i'm thinking. Either methods that no longer exist or methods that they don't want widely known and therefore tell people to just "grind it out"

Well true actually, some people really do love the grind!
I searched for the proud announcement from the 'first' player (assuming that every player has an Inara account) to get Elite V in all categories, but my search-fu failed me, but I do recall it wasn't long after the Elite V ranks were added!

I searched for the proud announcement from the 'first' player (assuming that every player has an Inara account) to get Elite V in all categories, but my search-fu failed me, but I do recall it wasn't long after the Elite V ranks were added!
I remember someone who hit Elite V in Exo relatively quickly posting somewhere on the forums about it, and I asked what their methods were but they said they were taking a break and never got back to me. If I remember correctly though I think it was Itapen who was the first to get all ranks to Elite V

Found it! (Had to look for my own posts mentioning 'V', as I knew I had commented :D )

Found it! (Had to look for my own posts mentioning 'V', as I knew I had commented :D )

Excellent work! I probably posted there once too, but never thought along those lines - I learn something new each day!

Ah yes of course, Berkay was first! Itapen put off Exo for a little while I think. I remember following them both on Inara when Ody came out to see who would get it

Top Bottom