Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Hi Eventure; I just started getting a weird error today. When I click "Update [Trade Stations | Star Systems | Factions]", the button instantly turns red with white text and says, "Update Blocked". I don't recall ever seeing this before. Any idea what may be wrong? I restarted my computer but it had no effect and the error still appears. I've Verified all databases and everything checked out fine.

Hi Eventure; I just started getting a weird error today. When I click "Update [Trade Stations | Star Systems | Factions]", the button instantly turns red with white text and says, "Update Blocked". I don't recall ever seeing this before. Any idea what may be wrong? I restarted my computer but it had no effect and the error still appears. I've Verified all databases and everything checked out fine.
This happens, if TCE can't reach the file server due to blocking by your firewall / AV or by server maintenance.

This happens, if TCE can't reach the file server due to blocking by your firewall / AV or by server maintenance.
Well my AV hasn't changed and never blocked it before, but when I tried a short while later, TCE updated fine, so I'll assume there was server maintenance. Thanks for the context. I won't worry about it if happens again in the future. (And, as always, thank you for creating TCE; love this vital addition to my cockpit!)

Version [1.7.8] released
Changelog:
  • Added last missing spanish translations to the Languages database.
  • Fixed an issue with the Bookmark button at the Navigation panel.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Version [1.7.9] released
Changelog:
  • Fixed a display issue with empty or non-displayed picture boxes at the new Summary panel.
  • Fixed a display issue with the State of Knowledge indicator at the Summary Info panel.
  • Fixed an error at the new Summary panel.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom