Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Well as you can see, I DID resize and it is brought in, but the frame kinda stopped at my screen edge...
That didn't sound too clear... try explaining this again:
1) It wen't to the edge of my screen and I saw it needed resized.
2) I sized to fit my approximate screen size except the visible frame didn't just bring in what I couldn't see on the screen, it made the frame lock to where it saw the edge of the screen BEFORE I resized it.

So.. what I need is for the whole - new sized frame... to redetect the right side of that main panel so I can display it again :)

Thanks, found the issue, will be fixed with the upcomming update.

Downloaded the full version 0.9.5 installer and when I run it a window pops up with the following error:-
"The folder path 'TCE MK.II' contains an invalid character"
Clicking OK clears this prompt but I am unable to change the install path and so the installer exits without installing.
Can I ask how is everybody else able to install given this problem?
Thanks.

Getting same error here
INSTALL ERROR.jpg

@eventure.
Yeah , avast blocket TCE without giving a message.
I guess I select "convert MKI to MKII in the menue?

In doing that I started a very slow process.:) I selected to include unregistered stations and now it`s adding marked ID`s.
I guess I`m on my way now.

Eventure, did you get my db files? I probably didn't need to send the languages mdb. Sorry about that.

Yes, I am little busy, but I could check and import them without a problem. All is found. I will convert it in the background and sent you them back.

Getting same error here

Hi Eventure.
I am not given the opportunity to input any install path, I double-click the installer, get the popup and then the installer exits.

Releasing a new installer and update soon.

Last edited:
Full Version (0.9.6) released:

Changelog:
- Fixed installer bug, that prevents the installation.
- Fixed resolution bug, which cuts off the Main panel.
- Optimized TCE.ini creation.
- Fixed an error, when moving a panel around.

Note:
When using the update, please copy all files of the update into the installation folder of TCE.

The permission denied error, some users experience, when exiting the config window, is bound to your windows setting. Give the desktop shortcut or the file itself the 'Run as Admin' flag (at the properties).

Last edited:
Hi Eventure

Great work on Mk II - thanks for all your hard work.

I realise you are overloaded at this time but I am having a problem with the database integration from I to II.

I have followed other posters to this thread and have gleaned various tips from this but I'm still having problems. I have installed TCE II under D:\TCE II (as you advised in an earlier post), upgraded to 0.9.6 and have altered the shortcut to run as administrator.

The configuration routine works fine and also the database conversion, but once I click to integrate the databases I get the "Exception from HRESULT 0x800A0046 (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)" error. I've tried various solutions with permissions but I still get the error. Do you have any ideas?

Also is it likely that you'll be doing a compact UI as you had for TCE MkI?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Eventure

Great work on Mk II - thanks for all your hard work.

I realise you are overloaded at this time but I am having a problem with the database integration from I to II.

I have followed other posters to this thread and have gleaned various tips from this but I'm still having problems. I have installed TCE II under D:\TCE II (as you advised in an earlier post), upgraded to 0.9.6 and have altered the shortcut to run as administrator.

The configuration routine works fine and also the database conversion, but once I click to integrate the databases I get the "Exception from HRESULT 0x800A0046 (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)" error. I've tried various solutions with permissions but I still get the error. Do you have any ideas?

Also is it likely that you'll be doing a compact UI as you had for TCE MkI?

Thanks

Please check your TCE folder, if you have write/full access at the properties. Will check tomorrow, if I can optimize this (found something with the file access). An update will follow then.
A Compact UI is not planned.

Last edited:
Hi Eventure,

I got the DB files you converted, and copy/pasted them into the DB folder. Thank you.

I am seeing some weirdness though...

When I try to change the zoom level of a panel, this is what I see:
zoom.jpg
And when I try to change the font level, I get an error saying something like "unhandled exception has occured in you application. if you click continue..." and then lower "value of '0' is not valid for 'emSize'. 'emSize' should be greater than 0 and less than or equal to System.Single.MaxValue."
font.jpg

I am running at 5760x1080.

*edit: also, TCE doesn't seem to remember the font size change I make in 'control/panel'. It makes the changes to the main panel, but the next time I run TCE, font size is back to default.

*edit2: running 0.9.6

Last edited:
Market data and Flight Log in CSV format file

Send station data to EDDN is optional as this will send your data to community sites.

Thanks,bAdbUd, no interest in ship loadout?

What about the automatic entry box that appears after selection of flight data?
And lastly the Star Map piece?

Last edited:
NOTE:

EDMC requires an update, just released whilst I was playing.

I got an error in TCE when Connecting, Server Error. I then saw that EDMC required an update, once done TCE works fine.

Top Bottom