Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Version [1.8.1.7] released
Changelog:
  • Added some smaller display ranges (5km,1km,500m) to the Minimap panel.
  • Added a fade out/in of the main UI when entering/leaving the turret of a SRV.
  • Changed the text color of displayed locations to white and targeted locations to gold for better readability at the Minimap panel.
  • Fixed a display issue with the Create Database button at the Extension tab of the Launcher.
  • Fixed a display issue of the Manual Focus option at the Options panel.
  • Fixed a database issue when deleting loctions at the Planetary Map panel.
  • Fixed an overflow error at the status.json file scanner routine in certain cases.
  • Fixed an error when creating more than 16 locations at a planet from the Planetary Map panel.
  • Fixed an issue showing a fleet carrier orbiting above the planet at the display of the Minimap and Planetary Map panel.
  • Fixed an issue not showing the current proper location, if multiple locations are within a range of 50km.
  • Removed the display limit of locations at the Minimap and Planetary Map panel.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

Special thanks to SonnyGovan in helping me testing this update!

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commoditiesat OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Hi Eventure, I have a requested feature. Is it possible to add a Faction filter to the Auto Destination options? I'm thinking the list could be limited by the factions stored in our Stored Factions file.

Hi Eventure, I have a requested feature. Is it possible to add a Faction filter to the Auto Destination options? I'm thinking the list could be limited by the factions stored in our Stored Factions file.
A filter to avoid star systems, where a faction is present or only the markets, which a faction controls?

Last edited:
A filter to avoid star systems, where a faction is present or only the markets, which a faction controls?

I want to search markets which are controlled by a specific faction.

So for example, the Hutton Truckers control 63 markets in 24 systems, and I want to find the best trade from my current location to Hutton Trucker space. Currently we can filter for Allegiance, economy type, etc. Does that make sense?

1602628333595.png

Last edited:
I want to search markets which are controlled by a specific faction.

So for example, the Hutton Truckers control 63 markets in 24 systems, and I want to find the best trade from my current location to Hutton Trucker space. Currently we can filter for Allegiance, economy type, etc. Does that make sense?
Yeah, you want faction markets only, I thought the opposite. :)

Okay, because the number of factions in your database can be thousands, I go with the tracked faction list.
So you have to select the factions first (yes, can be multiple) at the Factions panel to track, thereafter they show up at the filter list of the Options panel.
There you can select the factions, you want to travel to by the Auto-Destination.

How about it?

Yeah, you want faction markets only, I thought the opposite. :)

Okay, because the number of factions in your database can be thousands, I go with the tracked faction list.
So you have to select the factions first (yes, can be multiple) at the Factions panel to track, thereafter they show up at the filter list of the Options panel.
There you can select the factions, you want to travel to by the Auto-Destination.

How about it?

Exactly want I wanted. Perfect. Not too much trouble I hope and thanks so much.

Hi Eventure,
I am a new user of you amazing tool, and I have an issue (certainly something I am doing wrong):
in navigation tab or market place, station/service are not update even after I updated trade station and star system:
1602851540942.png

Market place not updated (closest is 50LY here, which is not the case in fact):
1602851721044.png

The only way I found to correct that is to recreate a new DB each time.
I tried to downgrade edmc to 4.0.6 as advise in a previous post, but same issue.
Any idea?
Thank you

Hi Eventure,
I am a new user of you amazing tool, and I have an issue (certainly something I am doing wrong):
in navigation tab or market place, station/service are not update even after I updated trade station and star system:

The only way I found to correct that is to recreate a new DB each time.
I tried to downgrade edmc to 4.0.6 as advise in a previous post, but same issue.
Any idea?
Thank you
Hi and welcome,
do you have created a pre-populated market database at the Extension tab of the Launcher (with EDDB-Relay) or using a clean, unpopluated market database?

If the first is true, do you created the database while stationed at the Karid star system (your current position in game while creating the screenshots),
or from a star system close to 50 LY's away?

With EDDB-Relay you creating an information bubble of star systems and markets around your currently visited star system in game.
If you leaving the bubble of information, you can create a new bubble anytime.
Tick the Include visited star systems option, so TCE didn't remove informations, you already gathered before in the process.

If you have started with a clean database, you have to visit a market to get the informations about it.

If all is not the case, please send me a bug report by using the button at the launcher or the Options panel and attach the ErrorReportFiles.7z, so I can check you files and recreate the issue.

Thank you, was the first created far away from Karid, Was a misunderstanding from me, I believed the bubble was "extended" when I click "update...".
Thanks for your answer.

how do i sync this with the neutron high way?
You create an exploration at the Cartography panel, adding the start and destination star system to the flightplan and, if the destination is at least 500 LY away, hit the button at the Neutron Highway Route Finder section and TCE loading all star systems inbetween from web service into the flight plan.

When finished, complete the creation and start the exploration afterwards.

For more about Explorations, please consult the wiki page here: https://trade-computer-extension-mkii.fandom.com/wiki/Cartography_panel

Version [1.8.1.8] released
Changelog:
  • Added a complete rework of the Planetary Map panel. Far better interface, player centered display, filters and more. See the new wiki page here.
  • Added a partial visual rework of the Minimap panel. Replaced text buttons with context icons and more.
  • Added the ability to change the opacity of the Minimap panel.
  • Added a course display for a selected destination at planetary surfaces to the Destination display.
  • Added a partial visual rework of the Auto-Destination tab at the Options panel.
  • Added a minimum profit filter to the Auto-Destination tab at the Options panel.
  • Added a minimum discount filter to the Auto-Destination tab at the Options panel.
  • Added a faction only filter to the Auto-Destination tab at the Options panel.
  • Added some missing translation phrases (there are some new phrases due to this update, which have to be translated. Thanks in advance).
  • Fixed a missing translation at the Options panel.
  • Fixed a rare overflow error at the Minimap panel.
  • Fixed an issue that fleet carriers in orbit were shown at the Minimap and Planetary Map panel.
  • Fixed an issue with the Note info element at the Destination display.
  • Fixed an issue with a selected destination, which was removed when close to different stored location.
  • Fixed a display issue with the distance display of a surface location at the Destination display.
  • Fixed a display issue with highlighted buttons when unhiding the icon-based UI.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

Special thanks to SonnyGovan in helping me testing this update again!

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commoditiesat OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Version 1.8.1.8 ist loading. And loading. And won´t stop loading. What did I wrong?
If you did installed TCE at your c-drive, reinstall it to a different drive. The Windows security setting and/or your AV app could break the loading process.
Did all empty boxes below the loading sign got filled up?

it is installed into d. the 3rd square is not filled up. it still does not stop loading.
The third box is for registered markets, so please check the file TCE_RMarkets.db at the DB folder, if it is present and has not 0 kBytes on size.
You can either delete it or replace it with the default database from the TDM folder by hand. Copy it from there into your DB folder and rename the file to .db.

Top Bottom