Turret and Gimbals weapons not working anymore

Hi,

Is it just me or are turret and gimballed weapons broken? I can't get them to fire no matter what mode they're in; target only, forward fire, fire at will. Also doesn't seem to matter what type of weapon on what ship I tried but only fixed aspect weapons are working.

I did a search on the forum but no-one else seems to be reporting this so I'm guessing I need to raise a ticket. Seriously hoping I'm doing something dumb, it's been most of the year since I did anything other than mining 'roids with no offensive weapons at all so I've had to learn combat all over again.

Tried them both with and without target lock. No difference - strange.

Had a go just now with gimbal multi-cannons on my Mamba. Still no firing. Fixed beam weapons in the same fire group worked normally.

Tried them both with and without target lock. No difference - strange.

Had a go just now with gimbal multi-cannons on my Mamba. Still no firing. Fixed beam weapons in the same fire group worked normally.
Did you have something actually targeted to shoot at?

Only other thing I can think of is store the weps and buy new ones. If that works then try putting the original ones back on. Have a vague recollection of that working for some modules - not sure if it was weapons.

And the relog :)

Top Bottom