UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There is Alliance' Cooper Research Centre in a system which 40ly from Merope. Alliance systems marked green, a "key" in the newsletter is the same color, and I cannot land my ship to sell those...
D275DC7D15256E96133FD0B94DBB6881B91AC737

What is this "scientific research" medical transports are carrying in the MAIA system?

http://imgur.com/a/fcaii

Came across more of these in Sol, around Earth. i didn't think its anything noteworthy but i could be wrong.

might steal some see if something interesting happens.

--

As is said in a previous post, they do say "cargo secure... I guess". I thought this was just a general message on all convoys, but again could be wrong. if you're there now grab it and see what it yields?

Last edited:
Came across more of these in Sol, around Earth. i didn't think its anything noteworthy but i could be wrong.

might steal some see if something interesting happens.

They have been around for ages, most likely unrelated. I won't research it but I won't stop you :p

FYI I am also heading out to the Elephant trunk to assist with the search! :) may even look for some barnies, it is a nebula after all :)

Last edited:
Just arrived in Elephant's Trunk. Hanging out in GM Cephei for 15-20 mins.

It's late and I'm down to less than six hours sleep tonight now, so can't hang around long.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom