Patch Notes Update Update 1.06 Incoming - 11am GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi everyone,

update 1.06 is incoming at 11am GMT. Everyone will be taken off the servers at this time while the update is applied. We should be live again within 30 minutes, so 11.30am GMT. Here's the client and server change log:

Client Changes

- Make sure that station doors do not kill players in stations
- Stability fix for memory allocation on textures
- Prevent recycling of the mission list so the same mission cannot be taken over and over again
- Fix for matchmaking in private groups
- Add more telemetry to continue investigation on why some resourses don't load on some machines
- Add more telemetry for player collisions
- Some mission text fixes

Server Changes

- Memory optimisations for scenario handling
- Improvements to space station news generated from background simulation events
- No longer treat commodities as prohibited in the system map or on trade route data for space stations that have temporarily declared them legal
- Fix a bug that sometimes prevented a starsystem's government type and major faction allegiance changing
- System change queues no longer stall
- Fixed issue with influence from a faction from a different system not being applied to the correct system
- Added a safety net so that permits awarded on faction ranks (Imperial and Federal) will be forcibly added at the rank above if the player hasn't been able to access the mission for whatever reason

Thanks!

Michael

Last edited:
- Prevent recycling of the mission list so the same mission cannot be taken over and over again
:(

Thanks for the update - Can't wait for 1.1

I gather that this will help the Mikunn CMDRs' expansion efforts?
Edit: and this too?

The system changes queue isn't stalling for 3 days anymore. So influence changes are now correctly applied throughout the galaxy. Helps a lot of people, not only Mikunn :)

I don't know what the bug regarding the government and major faction allegiance. But by the sound of it the system changed hands, and the allegiance and government type didn't change according to the new owners.
I am not aware which systems have changed hands, though. Only know of one.

- Some mission text fixes

Server Changes
- Improvements to space station news generated from background simulation events
- Fix a bug that sometimes prevented a starsystem's government type and major faction allegiance changing
- System change queues no longer stall

Thanks!

Michael

Michael, does this mean that Eranin expansion should work properly now? It is currently broken in every way (there are almost no missions from Eranin party, while they have 99% influence in their system, same problems with missions in system they are trying to expand to and Civil War conflict zones only presented 1 fighting side in nearby systems)

- Fix for matchmaking in private groups

Flew over 100Lyr to meet someone last night and we couldn't find the same instance. Both sat outside Whitworth Station at Charunder quitting and restarting game to find same instance, but gave up.

I am, needless to say, very happy this is getting fixed.

Well done guys.

Prevent recycling of the mission list so the same mission cannot be taken over and over again

I am so glad to see the assassination missions dupe being fixed, that thing was so wrong.

sounds great, especially

and what are "station doors"?

So my sole death was because I hit the force field that has accidentally become laser beams, skewering my poor Lakon-6. Good to see this getting fixed, although it does leave the mystery of guys dying 4 km from the station. I guess that one is NPC spawning right on top of them.

sounds great, especially

and what are "station doors"?

It's the fix random ship exploding bug

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom