Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.03 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thank you to Michael and the rest of the FD team for responding in a good time frame to the UniCart bug.

To those who are knocking FD as either uncommunicative or slow off the mark, they've issued 2 hotfixes in 2 days for the most visible issues. I'd call that an acceptable response time.

Is it just me or have others noticed, in my clipper, NPC's used to stop or move out of the way at entry or exit from a station? now they seem to intentionally block or ram??.

...- Commanders completing a major faction rank-up mission who have already earned enough skill to reach another rank-up mission can now see that mission immediately, rather than having to complete a regular mission in between the rank-up missions...
Hmmmm, interesting. Especially the 'who have already earned enough skill to reach another rank-up mission' bit ;)

Way to go guys, thanks for the hard work :)

Thank you to Michael and the rest of the FD team for responding in a good time frame to the UniCart bug.

To those who are knocking FD as either uncommunicative or slow off the mark, they've issued 2 hotfixes in 2 days for the most visible issues. I'd call that an acceptable response time.

My support ticket has been open and unanswered for 3 weeks, after emailing FD directly and still has no response, you call this "an acceptable response time"?

- Commanders completing a major faction rank-up mission who have already earned enough skill to reach another rank-up mission can now see that mission immediately, rather than having to complete a regular mission in between the rank-up missions

What does "skill" mean here? Faction?

Last edited:
Excellent news gonna chill at Fairburn and watch the clouds go by...

Screenshot_0006.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom