Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.04 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Nice that you've fixed the clipper sound, but what about the sound for the Cobra III? It wasn't broke before 1.1, but now it is. Please return it to 1.07.

Tripwire: Sorry you're having connection problems, but I play for an average of 4 hours at a time and have only suffered server loss once. And that was the day when everyone was getting the same problem. That night, everything was fixed. It may be a port problem, I've had that with other games, but so far not with Elite. Of course, it's possible that your firewall isn't allowing incoming connections to Elite. Seen that happen too, but not on my computer.

Last edited:
Gotta be something on your end. Like the vast majority of owners, I can play for hours with no problems at all. Maybe your provider has throttled you?

sooo. i paid for a game i can barely play ?

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]if someone could do something about these cases where we cant even play the game that we paid for? it would be most marvelous as i have no input controls... so i get to load up and get the tease but i cant launch from dock, look around, or do anything! fixing? that would be greeeaaattttt....
ticket #00000038037
its been 4 days and i haven't even gotten an automated "thank you for your ticket" nonsense.

[/FONT]please for the love of sanity help..

Station guns are STILL shooting through station walls. The notes for 1.1 claimed this was fixed. This needs fixing as you can be hit by the crossfire while on the landing pads.

Are you Playing in Borderless-mode? If yes, switch it back to Windowd in the Graphic-Menue and try again
(Control + Enter) will force windowed mode (if possible) while in game without changing game settings. I've never had an issue with Elite and non-input responses before. Could it be as simple as selecting (or reselecting) the input method in the game options menu? (keyboard, gamepad, joystick) mine defaulted to the controller, i needed to select the keyboard before a HOTAS was part of the equation....

Are you Playing in Borderless-mode? If yes, switch it back to Windowd in the Graphic-Menue and try again

if it was in regards to my post I've tired that from someone else's suggestion yesterday and it did nothing. on my end i think ive tried almost everything i can do to try and resolve the problem and nothing has worked. i uninstalled and reinstalled it and worked for an hour, then when i logged off and came back it was back to the same crap again.

(Control + Enter) will force windowed mode (if possible) while in game without changing game settings. I've never had an issue with Elite and non-input responses before. Could it be as simple as selecting (or reselecting) the input method in the game options menu? (keyboard, gamepad, joystick) mine defaulted to the controller, i needed to select the keyboard before a HOTAS was part of the equation....

tried that too :( but even if it did work i shouldn't have to re program all my keys before playing.

Nice that you've fixed the clipper sound, but what about the sound for the Cobra III? It wasn't broke before 1.1, but now it is. Please return it to 1.07.

Tripwire: Sorry you're having connection problems, but I play for an average of 4 hours at a time and have only suffered server loss once. And that was the day when everyone was getting the same problem. That night, everything was fixed. It may be a port problem, I've had that with other games, but so far not with Elite. Of course, it's possible that your firewall isn't allowing incoming connections to Elite. Seen that happen too, but not on my computer.
My firewall has definitely been a problem after Windows Updates. Learnt the hard way with lost credits! The support team were great in helping me find the culprit.
my fungus, the Cobra, now sounds like a turboprop, rather than a jet. Handling hasn't changed.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Oops - fun bus,

Great work devs, awesome update.

One thing though, with the Banki and BD+03 conflicts keeping score of the bonds issues and displaying the top 5, without writing down personal totals on paper, it's difficult to tell how well i'm doing compared with everyone else.

To reference MechwarriorOnline (sry), their individual campaigns have their own webpage, where they keep the top 25 scores and the display the score of the particular player referencing the page.

To bad, you guys can't do somekind of EveOnline/Dust512 coop play with them as well - totally different universes.

Michael Brookes

Hi,..

@[h=1]Michael Brookes[/h]
just saying.. really nice Game and your Team are Great. Our Fleet love to play this.. big thx for it. :)

Greetings from Germany.

Are we having minor updates before 1.2? Not that I need one, game is working flawlessly for me after latest update.

Are we having minor updates before 1.2? Not that I need one, game is working flawlessly for me after latest update.
Yes works fine for me too. I get the odd network disconnection once a day but that's it. Even though I play in solo which I find odd!

Community Goals - Cannot Participate. Please help. I want to take part.

Hi,

I can not participate in the BD community goal.

For some reason my status with the Federation is Hostile. (Scanned twice and have spent Weeks trying to fix it and it went from unfriendly to hostile!)

So fought my way across the galaxy and signed up to try and fix my rep even though attacked by every single federation and pirate ship I pass (my status is clean and no cargo).

Signed up no problem.

Got to the conflict zone and was attacked by every federation single ship and it wont let me choose the federation side so I can not participate in this goal. And there is no Empire or Alliance goal to complete.

So is it unbalanced, bugged and exclusive or am I doing something wrong? I wont to take part.

Please help.

Thanks,

Commander Ben Ryder

Sorry to bring this up again, but has anybody received a refund for lost ships, etc. during the buggy period of the 1.1 release? I know that I haven't...

Otherwise great job on the fixes! Much appreciated.

Ticket: 00000038378

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom