Update 13, Narrative and Access to 4.0

Are you having a laugh? Unfinished? its a massive improvement on Horizons but no worries if folks want to continue missing out on the new stuff and moan that theres naff all to do in the old. 🤷‍♂️

O7
I’d say you’re both right. EDO is a massive improvement over EDH, and it still feels unfinished. At the very least, I thought we’d be able to do on-foot Alien Archeology by now…

@sallymorganmoore
Broken missions, which is 7d long, between relogs. On Screenshots some empties, but pirates keep follow in no-where as well, which is dumb.
Here mission made 8 pirates followed. I do it 3-4 days already.
1663696274828.png

Sorry, I didn't read all 4000 posts here, so maybe this was asked and answered but I have some people saying that things like Dav's Hope and the Crystal Shards will be "going away" with update 13. Where is this stated? Rumor had it that the Shards were "going away" in EDO but they are still there, as is Dav's Hope and other locations we all rely on for mats collection. Anyone have solid info on this, one way or the other? Thanks
Are the locations for davs hope different between horizons and odyssey, I play odyssey and was told davs hope was in hyades sector dr-v c2-23 but after using the dss on all the planets there I still couldn't find it

Are the locations for davs hope different between horizons and odyssey, I play odyssey and was told davs hope was in hyades sector dr-v c2-23 but after using the dss on all the planets there I still couldn't find it

according to wiki, it's on Planet A5, Odyssey coordinates: 50.5426, 137.4150

If you DSS the planet, you may need to drop in normal space then back to supercruise and it should appear
else, just navigate to the coordinates

Top Bottom