Patch Notes Update Update 2.3.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for new community goal:
Kill well known content delivery wizard from a Hogwart 1000 times to unlock a rare good: "The Salt of CareBear" at Founders World.

Last edited:
So no mention of a fix to the horrible Anaconda interior?........sigh with no response to the bug tickets as well, gotta say, gonna sell that ugly looking PoS now as I assume at this stage its a permanent change.

And whilst the community salt comments are amusing, you guys (as in FD) sowed the seeds for that with this release.

Thanks for the other fixes though.

Engineering and QA identified a potential fix and have added it to this client update.

Thanks for the reply Brett. Damn... My fps went from 80-90 to 50-60 with my HMD (Vive) in space stations when 2.3 went live. If this patch doesn't fix it, I don't know what to do... Holding my breath...

Last edited:
Thanks hard working Dev team!!!

I'll be glad to get the cat back in the back. The pidgeons were getting tired :)

Maximum respect :D

p.s. when you combine moisture with salt, zinc and just a little protein... yeah, you won't want that salt back...

Last edited:
Farmed salt from the community for usage later.

I hope it means Frontier will improve the old features so that they aren't left to rot. Such as CQC (integrate in main game, add bots), Powerplay, add depth to the roles, non-combat roles for multicrew, more variety in systems, more stuff on planets. Also more social features like guilds and base management.

Last edited:
Somewhere in Cambridge ...

2D00FC0900000578-0-image-a-56_1443787827038.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom