Patch Notes Update Update 2.3.10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Guys, did network testing of new changes helped? I kinda did my time there but as had little to report - everything was working heh - I wonder was it success :)

And thank you for update and good luck with PS4 launch! ;)

Oooh! Operation Dismantle Old PC Chair/Clean The Study/Install New PC Chair/Go Shopping will be advanced 24 hours - I think I'll rename it Operation Real Life instead. Now, where did I put that damned screwdriver...

Thanks for shutting down the servers 2 minutes earlier than announced, as I was about to drop into a high grade I have been waiting for more than 30 minutes

Last edited:
I see that nothing has been said / done about the Markers in the Galaxy map not working beyond a short distance, that been broken since the 2.3 beta 1 ? :(
Good point.

All my ships are showing as being in the Pemoeri system. Which I moved out of about 2 months ago. :p

If it's not fixed in 2.3.10, maybe it's a 2.4 fix...?

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Last edited:
Oooh! Operation Dismantle Old PC Chair/Clean The Study/Install New PC Chair/Go Shopping will be advanced 24 hours - I think I'll rename it Operation Real Life instead. Now, where did I put that damned screwdriver...

When the server downtime message popped up i tought exactly the same thing... i could go mow the lawn like someone with a real life, but i decided on annual pc maintenance instead ;p

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom