Patch Notes Update Update 2.3.10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Good point.

All my ships are showing as being in the Pemoeri system. Which I moved out of about 2 months ago. :p

If it's not fixed in 2.3.10, maybe it's a 2.4 fix...?

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Jump in and out of each one you moved in the new system and the previous, now incorrect location will update. Bit lame, but it's a workaround.

When the server downtime message popped up i tought exactly the same thing... i could go mow the lawn like someone with a real life, but i decided on annual pc maintenance instead ;p

Thought about this real life stuff, too. Now I'm browsing the steam sumemr sale...

Last edited:
Brett, Please!!!!! What do you mean with "shortly thereafter" for other Players Factions not around Colonia???? Next days??? Next Week, Next year??????? we can't wait more.

Just curious. While the patching is going on will the client update on itself or do I have to click something? First update for me. [where is it]

8+ hours!?!?!?!? For a minor patch!? What am I supposed to do for 8+ hours? Real life!?

On a side note, will my active missions list be affected by the update? I had several that were still active when I logged off.

Unexpected surprise ?
I just logged on hoping to get a game, and...
Been busy Frontier ? Cant wait till this update goes live. I originally wanted to go and get engineer upgrades but I think I now have to just open up my ship to randoms for a bit of multicrew. I have no friends. :(

Brett C

Frontier
Brett, Please!!!!! What do you mean with "shortly thereafter" for other Players Factions not around Colonia???? Next days??? Next Week, Next year??????? we can't wait more.

As in, it's in the hands of engineering and design teams to add them all in one by one now. There's a ton of updates to get passed into the game at this point in time regarding minor factions. I think today or tomorrow (depending if i get an updated sheet), i will be able to post a list of rejections and approvals.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom