Patch Notes Update Update 3.2.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi all,

We will be taking the galaxy servers down Thursday the 6th September from 8AM (BST). They will be down for approximately 10-40 minutes.

----------------------------

Fixes and Improvements

Ships

Alliance Challenger, Chieftain & Crusader
  • Fixed various visual issues with hardpoints.
Lance Guardian Fighter
  • Addressed an overheating issue when firing
Weapons & Modules
  • Fixed large missile racks being unable to resupply ammunition using synthesis

Hi all,

We will be taking the galaxy servers down tomorrow from 8AM BST. They will be down for approximately 10-40 minutes.

----------------------------

Fixes and Improvements

Ships & SRV

Alliance Challenger, Chieftain & Crusader
  • Fixed various visual issues with hardpoints.
Lance Guardian Fighter
  • Addressed an overheating issue when firing
Weapons & Modules
  • Fixed large missile racks being unable to resupply ammunition using synthesis

Fixes SRV.... Will this be looking to address the Console SRV crashing bug as well?

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Fixes SRV.... Will this be looking to address the Console SRV crashing bug as well?

Only the fixes included in the post are 100% confirmed for the update. I've edited out the 'SRV' part to avoid further confusion. The team are aware of the issue with SRV's and actively investigating but there is no update on a solution just yet.

Deleted member 110222

D
Only the fixes included in the post are 100% confirmed for the update. I've edited out the 'SRV' part to avoid further confusion. The team are aware of the issue with SRV's but there is no update on a solution just yet.

I think a little transparency and telling us exactly what is causing the crash would go a long way.

I'm not asking for a fix here; I'm asking for some honesty as to why the console game is broken.

Any Idea on when the the following will be fixed?

Allocated landing pads may have an NPC already on it
System Security may attack each other
Destroying NPCs power plant has no effect
Two ships may spawn in the same landing pad at the same time
Massacre pirates mission - not correctly displaying as "mission target"
Thargoid Hearts may stop taking damage when attacked by a wing of Cmdrs

I mean come on FD, these have been reported over and over.

Thanks Paul and everyone at Frontier.

Also you missed out the "Increase Thargoid count in a system in the Cone Sector from 8 to 800" change. :D

FD releases patch notes unusually early. Forum loses it's mind overnight asking about all the things not on the patch notes. FD vows never to release notes that early again ;)

Thanks Paul!

FD releases patch notes unusually early. Forum loses it's mind overnight asking about all the things not on the patch notes. FD vows never to release notes that early again ;)

Thanks Paul!

Whilst true I'm surprised there's been no comments on why the fixes are only pew-pew related, but then it is early in the life of the thread :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom