Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
[So this is what a "team of 100+ developers" has achieved in two whole months of development?

Wow.

Can I have a job? ]

Yes it is. They have only been saying that CH2 and CH3 are small updates for months now. CH4 will be a massive update. 2 and 3 were small so that they can dedicate more time and resources to 4.

I had no idea this was a bug I thought if they were just being generous with their storage commanders need time to move or sell modules

drkaii (Source) Explorers are watching. And waiting.

Indeed we are.

Our time has FINALLY, possibly, maybe, at least we think so, probably come.

DREAMERS .. its why we keep coming back.. beside the Cool Aid ..:eek:
[video=youtube;pUdhaDCvPWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUdhaDCvPWY[/video]

Deleted member 110222

D
<goes out to get some chips (fries in 'murican terminology)....> Plenty of excess salt in here for another meal tomorrow too.... Pass the vinegar please...

No salt from me.

Just genuine disappointment that a game breaking bug still hasn't been addressed.

And by game breaking, I mean game breaking.

How very disappointing, if this is all there is.

And even more wing missions. Clearly, FD have no interest in Solo players anymore.

Total waste of space...and it's 3.3 Paul, not 3.2 unless you count from zero, in which case FD shouldn't be using this 'chapter' terminology.

Anyway, whatever you call it, if you're not a PvP/bug-hunting wing member, this update is still a waste of space; bit like most of the other recent updates really.

No it's not... and if you had looked at your launcher or main menu in the last 3 months you would have seen that you wee playing version 3.1.x

I did make a PSA on the DD forum, immediately after being told.

Unfortunately I have no power to get FD to make an announcement, as I'm just a random after all.

Oh I agree though, FD should have stickied a warning thread.

But it's not my fault that they didn't.

I did everything I could without breaking forum rules.

Of course it's not your fault. We are all simple customers FD cares more or less about. It's my gut feeling that I'm not the only one sitting on markedly more than 120 modules. So if the Forum explodes this very evening we all will know by then...

So this is what a "team of 100+ developers" has achieved in two whole months of development?

Wow.

Can I have a job?

Probably not no. I suspect a large portion of them are working on 3.3, the premium content that is meant to be coming and probably on content for next years updates and any other long term ED projects that haven't been announced.

Deleted member 110222

D
Of course it's not your fault. We are all simple customers FD cares more or less about. It's my gut feeling that I'm not the only one sitting on markedly more than 120 modules. So if the Forum explodes this very evening we all will know by then...

Yeah, I'm a little worried.

I don't think tonight will be good, if what we fear comes true.

With every new ship I buy I see the module storage limit increase, so I take advantage of it. I hope I don't lose any. It would be extremely disappointing...

You're adding fighters to battle Thargoids, but will there be an incentive to fight them at some point? They've been around for quite a while now and you gain nothing by fighting them.

FDev said it was going to be a small update and they have delivered on this.
Personally this update as described in the patch notes does not have much enticement value being a casual player.
I think I'm going to be a more casual player in the future: sad really.

But I'll give it a spin tonight; one never knows.

With every new ship I buy I see the module storage limit increase, so I take advantage of it. I hope I don't lose any. It would be extremely disappointing...

They could give us some compensation like a bunch of credits and filling up our mats and data storage, but this would only be a poor consolation. But wait and see, I hope there's a chance that they left it untouched.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom