Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.03

Was in Ship Outfitting having just logged in, saw some White writing flash and disappear. Thought whatever it was it will come back, and it did, but couldn't read it with the Outfitting screen in the way.

I was then kicked out of the game.. Maybe you can VOICE an impending shut down or Stop players logging in with only minutes left before a shutdown.

Oh, that would be cool. Sorta like the FSD count down but one at an hour, 30 min, 10 min, 5 min, 1 min, and last 5 seconds.

Wait, what, the update is happening *right now*?

DAMN THIS TIMEZONE :(

EDIT: Eh, nevermind. Update was superfast. I thought I wouldn't get to play at all today... thanks for the fixes, btw, @FDev, the rant wasn't aimed at you. I know updates have to happen *sometime*; it just seems that this timezone always gets shafted..

Last edited:
Regarding this, are there any plans to have this 'blue effect' selectable in the ship panel? (similar to disabling orbit lines?)

I vaguely think that's the primary purpose for the analysis/combat HUD mode switch (well, the only other purpose it serves is to prevent certain firegroup bindings from working and adding it just for that would be idiotic right?) ;)

P.S. generally tho' - a patch - hooray for everything!

Last edited:
A 7 day war that ends in Total Victory with 7 days of domination = 4% influence increase on war end. That is the same as 1 CMDR doing 1 missions. Huge difference in player time for reward.

3 patches in we are still at a meany 4% for a total victory. A massive BGS balance is required or further to that how about adding some layers to close victory/victory/total victory as they currently give the same reward, a pathetic 4% increase in influence.

Last edited:
Still nothing on the occupied landing pads
or NPC's charging shields, full boosting and firing all weapons with the PP at 0%

i'm referring to the archived bug report section, it is massive
Quick note: them archiving the bug report forums doesn't mean they're not going to work on those bugs. I reported a bug in 3.1. As usual, the 3.1 bugs forum was archived with the 3.2 release. In 3.3, the bug was fixed.

After scanning an Asteroid Belt Cluster in the FSS I am now getting looping discovery messages in the top right info panel, anyone else?

A 7 day war that ends in Total Victory with 7 days of domination = 4% influence increase on war end. That is the same as 1 CMDR doing 1 missions. Huge difference in player time for reward.

3 patches in we are still at a meany 4% for a total victory. A massive BGS balance is required or further to that how about adding some layers to close victory/victory/total victory as they currently give the same reward, a pathetic 4% increase in influence.

Combat hasn't been worth it... well ever. I switched away from combat in high level ships to do space tourism in an Asp Explorer that cost about 10M total and made several million per mission/excellent influence and rep for about 30-60 minutes flying. Couldn't ever make anywhere near that much in combat or trading. Kinda killed my desire to bother saving for new ships and upgrades when one you can buy in your first few hours with the game will make you the most money and influence/rep.

Bally good show, what, what!

These new fangled doo dads are working out well.

You egg head boffins back at HQ sure know your stuff!

Chin chin and keep up the effort as all us on the front lines are rooting for you.

Tatty bye!

Looks like something broke :)

After scanning an Asteroid Belt Cluster in the FSS I am now getting looping discovery messages in the top right info panel, anyone else?

Yeah, I was just coming here to report this. It doesn't even need to be from the FSS. If you just drop into a system with a close belt, it'll just loop the discovery messages for the clusters over and over.

Top Bottom