Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.05

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for PC at 13:00 (UTC) today for approximately 5 minutes to apply the 3.3.05 patch.

This patch will address the crash that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

We’re aiming to roll out the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fix for this on 21 Thursday. More information about that when we have it.

Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for PC at 13:00 (UTC) today for approximately 5 minutes to apply the 3.3.05 patch.

This patch will address the crash that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

We’re aiming to roll out the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fix for this on 21 Thursday. More information about that when we have it.

Great job Thx

Do you have any idea of the file size of the patch for PS4? I'm on limited bandwidth, so every MB matters. Speaking of, since I often take my console into town to apply patches, I do appreciate the couple days heads-up.

Same question as yesterday. Is BGS fixed?
I'm glad that the crash on supercruise was fixed, but golly gee... if you can fix the issue that was introduced yesterday so quickly... It makes me really wonder about the numerous other bugs that we've had for 2 months.

Last edited:
I sent a crash report last night on this very topic. Impressive response team.

Yes, today I was thrown out of the game several times, I think that I need to run an additional couple of server pieces, otherwise this one is overloaded during the process, and from this it lags.

Greetings Commanders,

Thanks for the quick fix. Top stuff.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Like to see this, been in other games and frankly nowere near this level of care about their games.

One thing doe, that part about planets when u go probe then is still on on some planets, the gas giants, when u go probe them they appear as if already done all blue wich is a problem when u need to scan it to 100% and send more probes...

Overall most of the fixes, especially the removal of that anoying "system scan complete", was the one that putt a smile on my face!

Top Bottom