Update notes

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey guys,

We have an update going live shortly to Planet Coaster alpha 3.

Here's a quick set of update notes on the changes being implemented.

· Derestricting slope on LSM sections to between -90° and 90° degrees
· Fix for issue where an extremely loud noise/audio occurs occasionally
· Altered the text string on the main menu from "Celebrity" to "Featured Creator"

As always, please do continued to give your feedback in the alpha feedback forum, enjoy!

Last edited:
Interesting. Is this in response to the further discussion about the coaster limitations? Do you know anything about the sloped break blocks as this seems to be the biggest one still that people are discussing?

Thank you for the update though overall, it is good to see things being tweaked and released and glad to see feedback even at this stage is important to you at Frontier [happy]

Regards,

Adam

Interesting. Is this in response to the further discussion about the coaster limitations? Do you know anything about the sloped break blocks as this seems to be the biggest one still that people are discussing?

Thank you for the update though overall, it is good to see things being tweaked and released and glad to see feedback even at this stage is important to you at Frontier [happy]

Regards,

Adam

Wow. I really admire your optimizm. Not joking.

Thanks for the update, but you cannot switch off the "featured content"?

Wow. I really admire your optimizm. Not joking.

Thanks for the update, but you cannot switch off the "featured content"?
As I understand it, if you make lots of Steam friends the "featured content" should start to disappear anyway. If you don't have lots of Steam friends, then it's not like the featured content is getting in the way at all.

As I understand it, if you make lots of Steam friends the "featured content" should start to disappear anyway. If you don't have lots of Steam friends, then it's not like the featured content is getting in the way at all.

That's what was stated but I have over 70 steam friends who own the alpha of Planet Coaster and a third of the avatars on my globe (10/30) are "featured creators".

I don't want to have it. If i have to go offline to get that i will just do that.

Hey guys,

· Altered the text string on the main menu from "Celebrity" to "Featured Creator"

As always, please do continued to give your feedback in the alpha feedback forum, enjoy!

THANK YOU For the work all #infrontierwetrust

Sorry to be THAT guy Zac - can we PLEASE Derestric the Hydraulic Launch angles, so that we can go vertical ? Like Stealth , Kinga Ka, TTD et el

Much love to the whole team

Gaz

Stealth.JPG

Last edited:
I'm hoping at final release "Featured Creator" will have an On/Off toggle. I don't need my Planet littered with people I don't know or have any interest in.

Hey guys,

Superb. 1 and 3 wasn't that bad, but that noise... I almost weed myself when that first happened.

THANK YOU For the work all #infrontierwetrust

Sorry to be THAT guy Zac - can we PLEASE Derestric the Hydraulic Launch angles, so that we can go vertical ? Like Stealth , Kinga Ka, TTD et el

Much love to the whole team

Gaz

http://core.physicsinfo.co.uk/filestore/302/Stealth.JPG
im also waiting for this

plus i want hydraulic launch on normal corkscrew coaster

Regards,

Adam
and this yes please

Last edited:
Please remember to post your comments and suggestions to the Planet Coaster Alpha feedback forum, as any feedback left on this thread may get missed by the Frontier devs.

Thank you Zac for the excellent update... Furios Baco recreation immenent!

Last edited:
Yes, sloped block breaks please & allow to go through without slowing down if block ahead is free.

This so much. Also the toggle supports button is still an issue for me when fiddling around with scenery around a coaster: It doesn't work as it counts as building a completely new track. And it seems to me that toggle button is there because it's a cosmetic thing... =|

Top Bottom