Update notes

thanks for the update, at 39 years old, i can't believe how much i have played this alpha.looking forward to the wood coasters, i also agree about the block brakes running free if the section ahead is clear, we also need to be able to adjust the brakes so you don't stop so fast,for instance slowing down at the top of a hill near the end of the coaster.

Or, get rid of entirely for that same reason.

I kind of hope it stays as an opt in/out sort of thing. I like keeping up with what Rudi, Silv, and Flabiliki put up on the Workshop without actually having to add them to my friendlist.

Thanks, I noticed this last night after the game crashed and would not let me back in. I deleted the local content and reinstalled the game and Steam.

I wonder if 3.6 is really 3.5.2 as this is the same build as they are using at Twitch Con on the live stream

Last edited:
Here's the current build I've got at the moment (large image):

5e6f88b1b6b4c0178f6aba245deb0650.png

Shane

the supposed 0.3.6 is coming from the bug thread.
if you upload a new bug. the only version you can select is 0.3.6

but this update note is stil not active i believe.
because we are stil on 0.3.5
the .28713 is more a internal build, that means internal thay probaly use a higher number but not higher than 0.3.6

the supposed 0.3.6 is coming from the bug thread.
if you upload a new bug. the only version you can select is 0.3.6

but this update note is stil not active i believe.
because we are stil on 0.3.5
the .28713 is more a internal build, that means internal thay probaly use a higher number but not higher than 0.3.6

So when is the update supposed to be? Are we supposed to have it already?

@minnion
a don't know the answer of does question.

but it seems that thay forgot to upload it to steam. or that thay saw some problems and delayed it.
thay will bring mayby over 2 days a update for the aplha weekend. but that is what i was thinking.

in the mean time we just need to wait

havent seen any pics with build version 3.6 yet, even know they are under that title in the bug meny.

My guess we gonna have that update today our for tomorrow maybe:) when the party starts :)

Top Bottom