Updated Permit List

DRYIO FLYUAE IC-B C1-377. It was found by a CMDR on Ps4 I think. A security permit is required. It's literally in the middle of no where. Not sure if it's relevant to this thread but I posted it in the alien/mysteries thread and I was advised to report it here as well. Again not my find and I don't know the name of the CMDR that found it but it's certainly a strange one.

Awesome find! Officially gave you credit for this on the OP.

TERRA MATER permit can be obtained from Njunmin and Hecate.
The Brotherhood of Terra Mater does not control any station outside of their home system so you cannot hand in exploration data or trade to obtain that permit but you can still do it through missions and passenger transport.
Hecate is the most convenient system to use for large ship.

TERRA MATER permit can be obtained from Njunmin and Hecate.
The Brotherhood of Terra Mater does not control any station outside of their home system so you cannot hand in exploration data or trade to obtain that permit but you can still do it through missions and passenger transport.
Hecate is the most convenient system to use for large ship.
The OP should be updated on Terra Mater. Since the system was given away by FD to the player faction Elite Division, the rare good Terra Mater Blood Bores aren't available.

The OP should be updated on Terra Mater. Since the system was given away by FD to the player faction Elite Division, the rare good Terra Mater Blood Bores aren't available.

Because they are now illegal I belive, there are a few player groups who control systems with a Rare Commodity that then become illegal so you can no longer buy them.

Stay in said system for a week and do some simple BGS stuff, and it'll be available a few weeks later. Lol, mostly that doesn't work but I've accidentally on purpose managed it, selling 150+ million exploration data in individually transactions.

Because they are now illegal I belive, there are a few player groups who control systems with a Rare Commodity that then become illegal so you can no longer buy them.

Stay in said system for a week and do some simple BGS stuff, and it'll be available a few weeks later.
This is 75% of what I do in the game.

A rare good that has been unavailable for over two years will come online with tomorrow's tick. But this was blocked due to powerplay, not a player faction.

I can't spawn permit for 4 sextantis, i am allied with 4 sextantis inc. in HIP 48768, but still, board hoping not helping with getting permit.

Permits have to be the dumbest idea I've ever seen in an open world game. It's an open world but you can't go here or there without a permit. How do you get the permit? Grind.

You must be talking about a different game. I've never had to grind for a permit. I just find fun things to do in specific systems and violà I get a permit. New mission rewards system makes it even easier than it initially was in game.

Except these two:

CD-43 11917: Requires RANK in CQC of 50
FACECE: Requires EMPIRE RANK: EARL

Which are the only 2 Permits I don't have, the rest are easy and no grind required.

Is there any reason too? Unless of course Raxxla is in that system or the only shipyard in the galaxy that carries the Panther Clipper is there. ;)

It is certainly the one permit I'll never get as I have no interest in CQC.

It has station with all ships and modules as Jameson Memorial,just without discount,4 factions present.

Has anyone got this one?

I've got it :D These are my permits...

Wpuzc8a.jpg

fb7nxNW.jpg

To get CQC Home World you don't have to have CQC elite rank. To get it you need to earn 1st Prestige (available once you reach rank 50) in CQC... that's nowhere near what's needed for Elite rank.

CD-43 11917 is the best system to keep ships imho. Quiet and it has everything with some good discounts :)

Last edited:
I've got it :D These are my permits...
To get CQC Home World you don't have to have CQC elite rank. To get it you need to earn 1st Prestige (available once you reach rank 50) in CQC... that's nowhere near what's needed for Elite rank.
CD-43 11917 is the best system to keep ships imho. Quiet and it has everything with some good discounts :)

Show off.........

J.k

wtg man / woman / cyborg or [alien]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MUSKETEER again.
+1 V rep

Stay in said system for a week and do some simple BGS stuff, and it'll be available a few weeks later. Lol, mostly that doesn't work but I've accidentally on purpose managed it, selling 150+ million exploration data in individually transactions.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this. So in regards to the "Terra Mater" system, how do you gain access to it? Where is the permit issued for this system? Is it issued somewhere else nearby?

Is the permit for Peregrina Aristocrats currently bugged? I'm allied with them and sitting in a system 14.7 LY from their home, but no permit mission is spawning.

Back
Top Bottom