COMPLETED CG Upgraded Xeno Scanner Requires Resources (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Did anyone get a module as a reward? I was in the 25% but got nothing.
There was no mention of any modules being rewards, but even if there had been the CG did not 'complete' which is usually a requirement for any of these extra rewards.

I was in the top 10% when it ended.
Me too! Long time since I've done enough for Top 10%, so it's a bit of a let-down that the CG didn't complete.

...anyway, this CG resulted in a total waste of time even for piracy. The Laedla Gold Rush netted us good profits and loads of gold (sometimes "stolen")... booty from this one did not even cover fuel and repair costs.

Shame shame shame!

Maybe the problem was on your end? Because surely if it had been a fault of the game in general, more people would have reported it?

No, it was an FDev problem, with quite a few of us having issues. However, it seemed to be regional, with some getting the problem, others not. It was fixed by an action taken by FDev, so certainly them and not me (or the many others affected).

There was no mention of any modules being rewards, but even if there had been the CG did not 'complete' which is usually a requirement for any of these extra rewards.
I have internal page screenshot about rewards for 25%ers, as I remember there is modules mentioned.
...anyway, this CG resulted in a total waste of time even for piracy.
At least I've boosted Trade Rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have internal page screenshot about rewards for 25%ers, as I remember there is modules mentioned.

At least I've boosted Trade Rank.
The Inara page for CGs has the description word for word, and there is no mention whatsoever of any reward beyond the credits that would have been awarded if it reached tier 1.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Apparently the upgrade was a software upgrade. If you already have a scanner you can now scan for humans on the Titans.

I have not confirmed this myself.

Apparently the upgrade was a software upgrade. If you already have a scanner you can now scan for humans on the Titans.

I have not confirmed this myself.
Should be true. I didn’t have any pulse wave xeno scanners beforehand, but I just went and bought one from a rescue megaship post-maintenance and it worked fine.

If it was a separate module, it’d have become obvious pretty quickly.

The Inara page for CGs has the description word for word, and there is no mention whatsoever of any reward beyond the credits that would have been awarded if it reached tier 1.
As I said, there is a CG description mistake in one of the localization languages, it will be visible also on INARA if you go to the bottom of the page and switch languages.

1) It was mentioned (and still is) in the Russian localization - they just inserted the description from a similar CG May this year.
2) The description is so worded that it's not clear does it really need to complete a tier to get a module reward for 25% participation.

To make it clearer (and so you don't think I or anyone else who mentioned it is an idiot) here's a link to the translation:

Attachments

• ----233.png
    ----233.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 50
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom