COMPLETED CG Upgraded Xeno Scanner Requires Resources (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Absolute class! :ROFLMAO:

O7
I was getting tempted to jump into Open with my Cutter and see if a [player] pirate would come looking while I was hauling polymers. Mainly out of pure interest to see if they’d still want the stuff or just go looking for more lucrative ‘deals’.

I ended up not doing it, though. Most of my contributions were thallium, at the end.

Should be true. I didn’t have any pulse wave xeno scanners beforehand, but I just went and bought one from a rescue megaship post-maintenance and it worked fine.

If it was a separate module, it’d have become obvious pretty quickly.
I've had the pulse wave xeno scanner already and visited Taranis yesterday, but was unable to see something new.
Any advice on what to look at?

BTW: I've been in the top 10% of the hauling CG, and the mission entry for that was just gone, no reward or anything. And I wasn't expecting anything, as tier 1 wasn't reached. But I've got a little reward for the combat part, which was successful.

Thanks for the advice, but on the contacts panel I can't see them either:
What else have I missed?
Are you at the ‘top’ of the Titan near the spires, or at the ‘bottom’ near the Maw?

Only been there once since the updated scanner functionality is out, but I found storage chambers practically immediately when I happened to approach from the side with the maw and set off a pulse there. Could be they’re only there, or more likely to be found around that side.

Are you at the ‘top’ of the Titan near the spires, or at the ‘bottom’ near the Maw?

Only been there once since the updated scanner functionality is out, but I found storage chambers practically immediately when I happened to approach from the side with the maw and set off a pulse there. Could be they’re only there, or more likely to be found around that side.
I was flying around it in different distances, constantly pinging and looking through the contacts panel between pings.
Well, I think that since we can't do anything except look at it anyway, it's not worth any further effort to me.

So, we have the new limpets to get the prison cells out yeah? Or not, since i haven't seen a huge amount of chatter?

So, we have the new limpets to get the prison cells out yeah? Or not, since i haven't seen a huge amount of chatter?
The limpets had their pathing improved for this. Or someone finally decided to install some better self-preservation routines into them.

But we can’t pull any pods out of the Titans yet. We have to wait for either Sirius or Aegis to present what totally isn’t going to be a modified sub-surface missile launcher.

The limpets had their pathing improved for this. Or someone finally decided to install some better self-preservation routines into them.

But we can’t pull any pods out of the Titans yet. We have to wait for either Sirius or Aegis to present what totally isn’t going to be a modified sub-surface missile launcher.
Oh. Wait. So... the cg for them hasn't run yet?

"Polly is putting on her socks!... now she's putting on her shoe! Now she's putting on.... her other shoe!"

Oh. Wait. So... the cg for them hasn't run yet?

"Polly is putting on her socks!... now she's putting on her shoe! Now she's putting on.... her other shoe!"
Indeed. We know the commodity / thing to retrieve is in the game, we know where they're located... but if there's a way to get them without using the very-much-hinted-at new module in development, nobody has figured it out so we have to hurry up and wait.

[...] we have to hurry up and wait.
How? :unsure:

Reminds me of this:

AJBKGjj.jpg

😝

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom