Wave motion gun

For the star blazers fanatic in me if we get capital ships for players I’d want a variation on the Farragut only obtainable by the pilots federation and thus Mocs can’t have them lore wise you could say the pilots federation had a landmark deal with the federal navy to be recognized as an auxiliary to the tri superpower naval forces thus were given permission to develop their own capital ships under the oversight of the major ship manufacturers

seriously, use punctuation to format your text. i have no idea where one sentence begins and another one ends. i have not even an idea what a wave motion gun has to do with what you just described.

the only thing i could read out of that mess is, that you want a player owned farragut?

well, player owned capital ships are not completely off the list, but no one knows when and even if. Player owned carriers are confirmed but moved to next season or so, from what i understand they are like small Megaships, but still far away from Capital Ships.

I suspect that a spinal mount wouldn't be unreasonable as a ship to ship concept.

Traveler had them for their Capital Ships and it wasn't unbalanced given that you couldn't target anything smaller than another ship.

I would think it would be similar here, as long as there is a cool down on the weapon. After all, the Wave Motion Gun basically left the ship dead in space after firing.

I mean if that's the plan id rather they just make a "keelback" sort of type 7
give it say 3 size 4 slots in a row on its back and a huge pd....but basically unchanged otherwise
voila.....wave motion cannon

I am a huge fan of Space Battleship yamato but i think asking for a ship 200-300metres long would be more realistic as Thats around the length of the Yamato anyway. Also i feel lime the wave motion gun would be abit too overpowered

I am a huge fan of Space Battleship yamato but i think asking for a ship 200-300metres long would be more realistic as Thats around the length of the Yamato anyway. Also i feel lime the wave motion gun would be abit too overpowered

Anaconda length: 152,4m
Federal Corvette length: 167.8m
Imperial Cutter length: 192.6m

and the capital ships:
Majestic Class Interdictor length: 1904m
Farragut Battle Cruiser length: 2040m

and yes, it would be overpowered

Top Bottom