Week 23: Thargoids attacking HIP 30045 and Magec

Targets confirmed as Magec (scouts) and HIP 30045 (interceptors & scouts). No wrecked Megaships in either, so probably as well Ed & Will are not looking for Interceptors to kill this week* ;)

We saved both systems this week - first time in 3.1.

HIP 30045 is most likely to fall as it has low traffic. Magec has Player Minor Faction to protect it, and higher general traffic.

Systems are saved by kills in the target systems - each kill counts the same, so a Scout is as useful as an Interceptor. Bonds do not matter.

* You can still find them in NHSS, but there will be scouts as well.

For a second I thought this is a diary entry :D

"Week 123: Thargoids attacking [System 1 Station 1] and [System 2 Station 2] ... When will it ennndddd?"

Sounds like a tedious job schedule for Thargoids :D

I don't go much for lore and the over used 'i' word but has the Emperor actually issued any statement with regard to her home system being attacked?
No news articles about say getting Gutamaya to produce a new ship(s) of the medium combat/multirole variety? That can launch an SLF?
Attacks on an Emperor's home system is usually cause for some jingoism or is she too busy picking out hats for the upcoming wedding and making sure the blue haired princess has written her vows?

Top Bottom