Welcome to the new forums!

may i ask for an improvement for new forum? can we please have a "new posts" function which only lists the new posts of the specific game? actually this button is worthless, i am not interested in the other stuff.

Hey stuk :)

Yeah, pretty cool and cheery.

Wait just realized - how did JCat become JCat1 ?

Last edited:

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
The new forum looks a little boring. And what I really dislike is, hat I get ALL new post from the WHOLE forum, when I click on "New Post". But I'm not really interested into the news about Elite as a PlanCo-Player. Any chance that I can filter the news just for the new posts of the Planco Forum like in the old forum?

The easiest way, that I’ve found so far, to see new posts/threads is to click the “Watch” button on each Forum section, and Sub-forum, in PC sections. New posts will show up when clicking on the alert bell. “Watch” button is under the banner on the right side.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Seems there's more than one of the both of us

😨
That is most likely because both of you already had a forum account on the Frontier Forums. If so, then those accounts haven't been merged; instead a "1" has been added to one of the forum account usernames.

Perhaps a Community Manager can look into it and merge both accounts, if this is indeed a case of duplicate accounts.

Last edited:
Can you please change the white background to these forums - its so glaringly white, that it is a bit hurty for the eyes. And why can I not create a ticket for logging in issues - I tried for 20 minutes and went round and round in circles - and finally gave up - hence mentioning it here. I can only log in through Frontier link and then come across here, thanks Growlfangsscratch.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Can you please change the white background to these forums - its so glaringly white, that it is a bit hurty for the eyes. And why can I not create a ticket for logging in issues - I tried for 20 minutes and went round and round in circles - and finally gave up - hence mentioning it here. I can only log in through Frontier link and then come across here, thanks Growlfangsscratch.
These forums bite when compared to the old ones. Fed up already.
There is a feedback and support forum for issues you may be having https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forums/forum-support/

hmmm

The new forum looks a little boring. And what I really dislike is, hat I get ALL new post from the WHOLE forum, when I click on "New Post". But I'm not really interested into the news about Elite as a PlanCo-Player. Any chance that I can filter the news just for the new posts of the Planco Forum like in the old forum?
I agree the original forum was much better, more organized, and easier to read. The only thing the old forum needed was an easily searchable list of all Frontier news and livestreams (not just threads but an organized list of links to each video) and maybe a section for tutorials, but instead we got merged with other games and subcategories which makes things harder to find. Seems like such a step backwards losing the cool unique emoticons, reputation system, linked threads, friendslist, etc :(

I really dislike the white background... any chance we can get the "Starry Night" background/theme back again please?

Also, why is there a 1 added to the end of my name??

Last edited:
Top Bottom