Well that’s my festive season sorted *right* out...

190 Proof. Cleaned out the cabinet last night and drank up the mostly-empties with friends, so I just saw it. It's waiting for a few mixed drinks - apparently we're making some kind of Klingon drink on Sunday, though I forget the name.
Just add Blue Curacao for Romulan Ale and have the medics on speed dial.

I had a bit of a funny turn off drinking “Diesel” during a run ashore on one of the Caribbean islands - turned out not to be the half cider/half lager with a dash of blackcurrant that I used to enjoy back in the early 90’s.

It went down easily enough but after 4 of them I entered burble mode. The nice American lady who I’d been getting along with famously up until that point apparently got a slightly pained expression on her face, turned to my mate and said, “he ain’t ever gettin’ laid talking like that!”

She was right, and I think I was walking dressage on my way back on board :)

I had no idea buckfast was cafinated. Mixing caffine and alcohol is really asking for trouble. Lke really really inviting violence.
Leesti copied the original Buckfast recipe.

It is still a classic in the 34th century. Delicious, nutritious, fantastic Leestian Evil Juice. Yeah!

Must be Scottish explorers who first colonised Leesti. Its our system now!

Gavin786

Lol, didn't expect to see Buckfast on the ED forum.

To all those mocking the alcohol percentage, drink a bottle of the stuff and let me know the next day how your night went...
Better than if I necked a whole jar of moonshine, I reckon.

Top Bottom