What are you doing in-game prior to the 11th?

Board hopping like mad to get that last imperial rank. Too bad I'm busy till Sunday night.

Actually scratch that :) One full load of 20 boom data just took me from 56% to 97% of Duke. I do remember it took significantly longer to gain that last Fed rank.

Last edited:
I was restructuring and reequipping my fleet in preparation of adding a Krait Phantom, which lead to unlocking Shock Cannons, which lead to giving my C3 Plasma Chargers another shot, which lead to going to some Guardian sites to unlock a Class 2 Plasma Charger, which lead to wanting the Class 1 and also getting C2 Gauss Cannons because why not, which lead to unlocking C1 Gauss and all fixed Shard Cannons and Shield Reinforcements.

And now this torrent of new technology means I have to restructure my fleet once again...

So I've been locked in a virtuous circle of mild frustration.

(Plamsa Chargers are fantastic, but Shard Cannons are fantasticer)

My last session before the update was yesterday.
So I was at the CG bounty and material farming.
Tuesday I will be at work. And Wednesday. And Thursday. Damned work!

3.3 starts Friday for me.

Ive just been doing some space trucking in my t9 and taking the opportunity to explore within the bubble before i go off exploring next week :)

OP. Just on a mini break before beta lands. Playing Civ6 and X4. Will be going on DW2 and have a few things to finish off in E: D before heading off mid-Jan. Thought might as well wait until beta goes live.

Just reinstalled after a long break from Elite. Liked what I was seeing in the latest vids for the coming update. Dusted off my x52 Pro, dialed in all my key binds (I think) and have my trackir 5 rearing to go. I've updated to a gtx 1080 Ti FTW3 since I last played, so it's running great. I'm a ring junkie so I'm looking forward to the new volumetrics and light updates while mining.

Just reinstalled after a long break from Elite. Liked what I was seeing in the latest vids for the coming update. Dusted off my x52 Pro, dialed in all my key binds (I think) and have my trackir 5 rearing to go. I've updated to a gtx 1080 Ti FTW3 since I last played, so it's running great. I'm a ring junkie so I'm looking forward to the new volumetrics and light updates while mining.

I have absolutely no idea what you've just said...

I have absolutely no idea what you've just said...

Oheck has re-installed the game, uninstalling it would have lost the keybinds.

An X52 pro is a hotas (flight stick & throttle combo).
Trackir is a head tracking device so you can use head movements to emulate a mouse with headlook in the cockpit.
A GTX 1080Ti FTW3 is a nice graphics card made by EVGA (I have the same version).
Oheck likes mining.

hth.

Doing the bounty hunting thing. Pulled a Type 6 last night just for giggles. Gave him the full treatment: KWS scan, nice message saying it was good to see him clean, then my wingmate and I did some show off flying and got ready to wake.

He sends us a message.

‘Wait! Are you players??’

Never gets old. :D

Had a good chat back at the station. 37 hours game time he had. Ah, those were the days.

I'm long-term parking at Jameson and I'm all, like, totally can't stop, at least until the update drops...

h1j1jB5.gif

With only one more sleep to go I have concocted a cunning brace of plans.

Plan A. Sit feverishly before my keyboard pounding the F5 key muttering 'are we there yet' endlessly, before joining my fellow eager commanders and try to download it before Cmdr Thrust (Bradford) can get in.

Plan B. Meet up with some mates for afternoon beers, rolling back home as drunk as several skunks. Eat everything that's bad for me that I can find in the fridge. Decide that a wee dram is a good way to round off the evening. Wake up the next morning surprised that I feel so ill and slowly sober up with tea and toast whilst downloading the game, idly surfing the myriad of new threads.

Now which to choose......

Top Bottom