Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I have my shares of Jingles landing when either the docking computer was destroyed or damaged. I've managed to avoid several interdiction attempts when in Type 6 transporter. Surprised how agile that ship can be.
T6 is a lovely ship. Good jump range too, you should consider using it for your first pleidies trip. On any ship. A rate the fsd d rate everything else and leave any mass behind you won't use for max jump.

After frustration with the galaxy becoming inaccessible earlier, I'm sorry to announce that I have stolen numerous power regulators resulting a couple of system foaming at the mouth for my demise.

I now have enough of them and I promise I will make amends. At some point. Maybe. If I'm ever passing, I may pop in. 🤏🤷‍♂️
I'm sure your need for them outweighs any other. Carry on. :)

After frustration with the galaxy becoming inaccessible earlier, I'm sorry to announce that I have stolen numerous power regulators resulting a couple of system foaming at the mouth for my demise.

I now have enough of them and I promise I will make amends. At some point. Maybe. If I'm ever passing, I may pop in. 🤏🤷‍♂️
Serves em right for being so lazy to switch on the power themselves.

Easy - Thanks again :)

Elite - Dangerous (CLIENT) 31_01_2022 18_58_53.png

Mining at Honoto. Switched the cargo to my Vette. Then went selling to the highest bidders (Grand-Void-Alex-Diamonds). Now I'm halfway to Colonia without a scoop, in a Vette with a jump range of ~15 ly 🤦‍♂️ Well, I guess I'll keep one opal, stock up on limpets, and then take the long way home, while scavenging pirates. I need the mats for a new build anywho.

Mining at Honoto. Switched the cargo to my Vette. Then went selling to the highest bidders (Grand-Void-Alex-Diamonds). Now I'm halfway to Colonia without a scoop, in a Vette with a jump range of ~15 ly 🤦‍♂️ Well, I guess I'll keep one opal, stock up on limpets, and then take the long way home, while scavenging pirates. I need the mats for a new build anywho.
Don't forget about the Colonia Bridge Megaships...

Back
Top Bottom