What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Fallow Deer habitat is done 😄

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

I've been smashing Pokemon Scarlet so haven't played any PZ the last couple of days and now it seems like the new DLC announcement is forthcoming (another two weeks or so I imagine). Still, I might jump in tonight and finish off my water buffaloes and add another habitat to my Africa section.

Completed probably the only real plaza area in the san diego zoo. A general asia themed plaza with a heavy theme on pandas becuase thats what gonna be next door. A walkthrough gift shop and a large cafe adds yet another food option in this zoo and this is still not the largest food area. With the asian theme , makes me wish we got new food shops

20221125205606_1.jpg

20221125205618_1.jpg

20221125205637_1.jpg

20221125205647_1.jpg

20221125205628_1.jpg

You all must spend so many hours doing your beautiful creations! So much patience, something I lack.

I have ground to a total halt with any creativeness - I need to start a new franchise but, despite looking around and watching videos, I just have no idea what to do... so I have been going through one of the timed scenarios just because I can't think of anything else. Bronze level only, of course, lol. I long ago missed gold and silver and am nowhere near finished.

Current progress of my elephant house. Not sure how I'm going to detail the exterior of the main part of the building... buildings themselves are my weak point where creativity comes in :confused:

6E7F56307299A5960020C5E9396475A39CBFEB02
The builder in me says a lovely dome roof but I realise that's not easy 🤣. Make sure you get mulch beds down in front and add some nice foliage

Top Bottom