What other games are we all playing?

KCD - played a days worth with mid range equip and skill and underestimated enemies. Got killed and remembered why limiting saving features is one of the most stupid ideas devs ever came up with.
Is not only the limit to saving schnapps, is also my disposition to not use limited equipment, because "I might need them later more urgently". I think I'm gonna mod the stupid save schnaps out again. They also take away inventory space.

Space Engineers is pretty awesome. Yes, there's a lack of things to do and I don't have horribly much faith in it living up to what it could and should be (yeah, kind of like Elite in that respect), but it's definitely fun until I run out of new ideas to try out.

KCD - played a days worth with mid range equip and skill and underestimated enemies. Got killed and remembered why limiting saving features is one of the most stupid ideas devs ever came up with.
Is not only the limit to saving schnapps, is also my disposition to not use limited equipment, because "I might need them later more urgently". I think I'm gonna mod the stupid save schnaps out again. They also take away inventory space.
Have a peek around the Nexus...plenty of handy mods for KCD

Mutant Year Zero is also a great game, it is indeed very punishing, progress is difficult.

I bumped the difficulty down to normal and it's become a bit more manageable now. At least I got over the curve I was properly stuck on and progressed. It's a lovely gem of a game that really does the setting justice.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Anyone have an opinion about Stellaris?
It's been ported to consoles and being a space game, has peeked my interest.
Thanks

I've been back into Stellaris again, given the recent Steam sale. (Picked up a few more DLC). It's definitely the best of the 4x pack these days. Quite a fun game! I've played it for dozens of hours, but I'm ashamed to say I've never even gotten past the mid-game. lol. I usually lose interest about then.

Been exploring many different games during my Elite burnout and now i found my way back to online pew pew:

Already got to play this in closed beta and early access launching tomorrow, cant wait!!

I bumped the difficulty down to normal and it's become a bit more manageable now. At least I got over the curve I was properly stuck on and progressed. It's a lovely gem of a game that really does the setting justice.

I'll see, I had little time to progress the last few days, so little time, so many games to play!

I am now trying to collect as many items as possible to upgrade, as quite often I miss the firepower to take out an enemy in a single round - ven if I discount the XCOMish 75%+ misses. :)

Otherwise I agree, I love the characters and the setting.

The live action stealth is helpful though. It really helped me to take a single character into areas far above my level and sneak around picking up the scrap under their noses.

I can't fight them ... but I can run them blind to help me with my current predicament.

What's that free-to-play game that recently came out that's kinda a competitor to Overwatch? I'm completely drawing a blank, but I remember it being a fun shooter with lots of goofy characters. I want to give it a try if I can just remember the name!

Top Bottom