What other games are we all playing?

Tell you what though...

BORDERLANDS 3 IN SEPTEMBER!

Frontier has thier work cut out if they wanna keep me signing in after that drops.

Damn that s**t looks polished as all hell.

I'm playing Flight Simulator on my new XB1X. Well, I'm dreaming of that, anyway 🤗
But...but...it's not coming out on the Xbox (as far as I've heard). It's something to do with the new Xbox/PC game pass thing is all. :oops:

Apart from that...still playing a bit of everything. SC, Exodus, Odyssey, Wildlands, Project cars 2, U-boat...other stuff

But...but...it's not coming out on the Xbox (as far as I've heard). It's something to do with the new Xbox/PC game pass thing is all. :oops:

Afaik the trailer ended with "For Xbox One and PC"
All MS game studio games will be available on gamepass day one, pretty cool if you ask me.
Gamepass is a very good deal and they're adding more and more realy good games too.

Wait. What? There's going to be a new MS Flight Simluator? How did I miss this news?

MS TAKE MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY

Played FSX for years and years. Switched to X-Plane 10/11 'cuz I just couldn't deal with the archaic 32B half sim/half arcade product anymore. NOW a New FSX!!

If the new MS FS loses the plane on rails flight model, retains the really good features (not the stupidly simple flight model of FSX), improves on them, and is 64bit then X-Plane is gonna find itself in some deep doo doo with the serious flight simmers (not the arcade guys though - they can't handle X-Plane now). IF?

I'm playing Elite instead of Elite. Wait, I've done this wrong...

I was/should-still-be playing AC:Odyssey. I've never been keen on the series at all, in fact I've spent years tearing it apart. But Odyssey's a remarkable game in a gorgeous setting, with a great lead character participating in a pretty interesting story. And Ubisoft have supported it well, post-launch.

And yet somehow the Atlantis DLC isn't proving as impressive or novel as I assumed it would. They've managed to make the 'actual' Greek world look far more beautiful and engaging than a simulated Precursor afterlife... which is just peculiar.

Each time I turn the Xbox on, I feel like I should be continuing Odyssey's DLC, but then I invariably just launch Elite instead...

I got Life Is Strange: Before the Storm in a recent sale, and so would like to actually start and stick with the initial Life Is Strange season. So I'm mostly playing Elite whilst feeling I should be playing Odyssey whilst wanting to start LiS S1...

Oh yeah. Go look up the trailer. It's breathtaking!

Yes I did after checking in here 🤤 Based on the release date speculation I have got at least a year to save up for some hardware upgrades to do it proper credit. Time to sell the blood plasma, ideally somebody else's.

If it's coming out for console I wouldn't hold much hope for any true flight dynamics. Hope I'm wrong though, cos it looks brill.

I know where you are coming from but there are some respectable driving simulations on console now. They don't have the juice to match the PC stuff graphically but the driving model is of good quality and sophistication. This FS will be around in a similar time frame to the next gen XBox so there might be some grounds for cautious optimism as far as the flight model is concerned.

Last edited:
If you are like me I'd play it on lowest difficulty for awhile. You can bump it up on the fly if it gets too easy. It properly kicks my butt.

Yeah, Kingmaker is crazy overtuned, "normal" difficulty will have you throw your mouse against the wall. Tone it down a bit at least at first, because the game is very difficult unless you go and min-max the heck out of everything. Also just a heads up, there's a time limit in chapter 1, keep that in mind.

That game was a good effort at trying to emulate the success of the original game. I felt it was lacking in some areas that I cant recall much of now. It's been more than a few years since playing it.

Top Bottom