General / Off-Topic What song are you listening to right now :)

They've been listening to the wrong music :) I've got over 16 weeks of continuous music ranging from 13th century plain chant to something I only bought yesterday. But none of those things stray into the world of "pop", which is the focus of the video. There is loads of modern music out there that is intelligent, full of depth and musical structure, but it never gets played commercially really. Which is, I guess, his point, really.

Compression is a pet hate of mine :D
Well, if you watch the video, he acknowledges there is still a lot of great music being done, but he specifically focuses on pop, because pop also was a good music, once. ;)

Well, if you watch the video, he acknowledges there is still a lot of great music being done, but he specifically focuses on pop, because pop also was a good music, once. ;)

I watched all of it :) He sort of grudgingly admitted that there was a lot of good music still around in the last 30 seconds or so :D I couldn't disagree with him at all about pop. It's definitely very boring these days!

Top Bottom