What to buy next?

Combat in a Vulture could be fun, and something new if you're getting bored of scanning planets.

I went Cobra, then AspX, then AspX+Vulture.
I skipped Asps and went straight to the Vulture. With increased payouts in combat you can make good money especially if you can fit a KWS.

Stealthie

Banned
Hello,
I'm pretty fairly new to this game and I got the basics of the game know.
I did the road to riches for some time now and I got 26 million credits now, I'm currently flying with my hauler and my question is:
Which ship should I buy now to get some real money ? I'm kinda getting sick of road to riches xD

I'd suggest you stop grinding credits before you get too fixated on it.
It's a big ol' galaxy, there's plenty to see and do and you can do most of it in almost any ship.

As others have said, I'd suggest buying a Cobra (because a Cobra is never the wrong ship to buy) and then spending a bit of time doing something a bit different, such as unlocking engineers, unlocking Guardian stuffz or just drifting around, taking missions here and there to see what you like doing.

I know it sounds cheesy but playing ED is all about the journey rather than the destination.
You might want a Corvette and a Cutter and a Fleet Carrier but, I promise you, the game is almost exactly the same once you've got them so you might as well just take your time and enjoy the ride.

If you want to spend some time just "sightseeing", I'd suggest spending a bit of time browsing the Canonn Research website (click the "history" tab on the homepage) or just type something (such as, say, "generation ship" or "thargoid") in the search box, have a read through some of the articles and then go have a nose around some of the locations listed on the website.

Top Bottom