General / Off-Topic What’s your hobby?

Well, gaming aside I`m really in to fishing in real life. Since I was a kid. My grandpa introduced this hobby to me (he loved it all his life) and since then if I do any outside activity I always have a rod in my backpack. Maybe I`m not catching a lot but I love the process, isnt this a point hehe?
Second would be aviation and its history. I`m blind as a bat so no chance of getting real pilot license I`m afraid.

I call what I do at the weekend gardening, but it looks a bit more structural than that at the moment. I've spent two winters hacking out dead or dying trees and dense undergrowth. That also revealed that most of the garden had rubble just under the surface pretty much everywhere, so not great for growing much in. I think I can recycle the whole bricks I have dug up in to pathways between veggie plots. If the weather holds off, I hope to get some seeds in the ground in March and plant a few fruit trees to replace the ones that have been removed. It keeps me active and in the fresh air anyway and planning what I will try to grow is taking up rather more of my time at the moment than I anticipated.

Playing my bass guitar is definitely one of mine really, that thing is currently my only prized possession after all! I've also got a serious knack for photography as well, been meaning to get into the habit of getting outside with my camera. Wildlife's never easy to capture!

Music, although I've been a bit off that & not been in any bands for a couple of years. Still need to work out where I'm going with this. Still play guitar a bit but a tad aimless right now, and I have a pile of synths that I haven't touched in a while.

Started running last summer. Raced my 1st 10k yesterday with a chipped time of 52:00. Very happy with that!

Otherwise I'm a bit chaotic tbh.

Oh, I read a lot. Can get through a normal-sized novel in an evening. Plus I like beer.

Last edited:
Reading books, games, bikes, astronomy. But my small business is also my hobby. We work on the Internet and the space in which we can communicate is very important for us. From the beginning it was Telegram, but it is not designed to work and so I decided to choose EspoCRM. This is an amazing CRM that my employees wanted so much.

Last edited:
Well, being a lazy guy not much aside of being a happy father of three.
I love driving my cars, though these days I'm only driving on purpose. Stock market and associated news, debates.

10+ years ago I was still travelling a lot, was an advanced scuba diver and loved skiing too.

Restoring my collection of classic cars, and walking my dogs.

You got me interested - they say pictures tell a thousand words... :)

You got me interested - they say pictures tell a thousand words... :)

Sh8ol22.jpg

0c9Szae.jpg

8JEmDiN.jpg

4JOBti3.jpg

BpsJvYI.jpg

Couple of my Capri's and Rs2000 4x4 and a Mk1 Rs Focus.
The red Tickford I have just finished restoring it. Taken 4 years but finished building the diff over xmas, just waiting for some sunshine to take her out and try it.
Got various other Capri's, including another Tickford and another 280 which is on my 360 spit half blasted!
They are all part of my pension fund, as the prices have gone through the roof, in fact worth more than my house now!

Top Bottom