When and what is the tick?

Tick went fine in the systems I monitor. Expansion finished, conflicts resolved, influences/states changed.

EDIT: I posted in the other thread, but it's possible that it's because the main faction I monitor across 20 systems resolved expansion (which is a global state), and the other system of interest finished a conflict (which by all accounts, means influence changed as expected)

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Still states only here (and influence chances associated with ending conflicts) 40 odd systems without conflicts haven't changed.

Last edited:
19:00 game time: partial updated (OMG...) some Systems yes.... some systems no........ we entered a new System looking at Squadron....... looking at that System we are not inside..... damn.

19:00 game time: partial updated (OMG...) some Systems yes.... some systems no........ we entered a new System looking at Squadron....... looking at that System we are not inside..... damn.

I saw before a war ended in squadron panel, not in system,
a lot of systems were not updated,
a new chapter in the bugs list?

Are you sure about that? If it's true, that would explain while the INF of two faction we are trying to retreat (two different systems of course) are frozen since Thursday

Yea there has been complaints about it recently. BGS has been broken since the big update though so its not like its effecting anything.

Yea there has been complaints about it recently. BGS has been broken since the big update though so its not like its effecting anything.

BGS freezes up occasionally until FDEV poke at it with a stick. Its technically unrelated to the other plague of bugs. But not a lot to do in BGS land this weekend. Monday is the earliest fix.

Tick went fine in the systems I monitor. Expansion finished, conflicts resolved, influences/states changed.

Ditto for my systems which which went into Expansion > 3 days ago AEDT. Conflict News is also updated in one of my systems and another PMF system I participated last night.

So anyone knows why BGS is updating some minor factions and not all?

Confirmed...Tick seems to have frozen for 3 days now.
No changes in influence, conflicts seem to tick though, also a Pirate Attack ended in a system.

Top Bottom