Game Discussions Whiskey's Guide to Not Being Salty

Found it while searching for "salty cockpit cats"
Actually searching for this brought me to Salty the Cat, who apparently likes to go exploring...

5b3f8de3c8d6ed44008b4593

OOch wha' 'boot d' Glen Livet
Did you know that in 2022, that distillery will turn 200?

You must be doing something right if you've been around that long.

Something wrong with salty?
Yes. It builds up over time and eventually starts to pour out all over the place. Then everyone gets it on their shoes, and you have to sweep it up, and some of it gets into the corners of the room and won't come out. The whole thing is just miserable.

cause all these 'it's-just-pixels' clowns heavily break my immersion and always make me wonder: why on earth are they playing at all? Note, I'm not salty as I'm extremely rarely being killed by players. It's just their behavior, what they talk and how they fly...
Ah yes. This chestnut. It's absolutely true; when you're in an online environment, not everyone there is immersed in the experience. They aren't playing the role. They're just around to raise hell and have a giggle. It's true. They're out there, all over every mmo and multiplayer game. I made the conscious decision to remain unsalted, either by befriending them in the moment if their tomfoolery was amusing, letting their actions become a part of my story, or simply ignoring them, a long time ago.

Ever seen Aisling Duval in a furry outfit?
You know perfectly well that I have, and that I can never unsee it.

You opened the box...

xBEAdyp.gif

Top Bottom