Why are authority contacts blocked by anonymous protocol?

You get a fine for forgetting a docking request or something and you dock to go to contacts and pay it off but contacts are blocked! To unblock you need to pay the fine, to pay it you need contacts and so u need to pay... Help?

You get a fine for forgetting a docking request or something and you dock to go to contacts and pay it off but contacts are blocked! To unblock you need to pay the fine, to pay it you need contacts and so u need to pay... Help?

You have only fine or something more?

Still the same problem though you get a 600 cr Bounty for trespassing in a zone with your srv ... Land at station and dock to go to contacts to pay it off but contacts are blocked! To unblock you need to pay the fine, to pay it you need contacts... I guess you have to go to a different system first but that like saying that if you are wanted in the U.S. you have to go to China to pay your bounty lol It doesn't make much sense especially for minor amounts and for lager, if they do not want to give you service and they are not going to arrest you, why let you dock at the station in the first place ?

Still the same problem though you get a 600 cr Bounty for trespassing in a zone with your srv ... Land at station and dock to go to contacts to pay it off but contacts are blocked! To unblock you need to pay the fine, to pay it you need contacts... I guess you have to go to a different system first but that like saying that if you are wanted in the U.S. you have to go to China to pay your bounty lol It doesn't make much sense especially for minor amounts and for lager, if they do not want to give you service and they are not going to arrest you, why let you dock at the station in the first place ?

You can't pay the BOUNTY in the system you are wanted in, because you are wanted - dead.

You use dodgy contacts (interstellar factors) to get the bounty removed through less than legit means.

Why do they let you dock? Well, they don't. That's why you have anonymous protocols.

Land at engineer's base.
Do engineering.
Deploy SRV & tool around the base, because they're hand-crafted and hella cool to look at.
Get a warning about blocking a landing pad (not really on a pad, but on the tracks around the landing pad areas.)
Get blown up because I didn't get off the "pad" soon enough.
Re-spawn in ship, with bounty.
Can't access authority contacts due to hot ship.
Can't transfer in a clean ship because engineer bases don't have that function.
Launch & boost like hell, make it about 5 seconds (paper-thin engineering bubble hopper.)
Re-spawn at detention center. No hot ship, no fine to pay, no bounty.

Yeah, I was initially blown up because I didn't react promptly enough to the warning about landing pad blocking. No problemo with that.

Just a PSA to careful fooling around engineering bases in your SRV. [noob]

You can't pay the BOUNTY in the system you are wanted in, because you are wanted - dead.

You use dodgy contacts (interstellar factors) to get the bounty removed through less than legit means.

Why do they let you dock? Well, they don't. That's why you have anonymous protocols.

Go to Low Security or Anarchy station that has Interstellar Factor and pay off your fines etc. Then it all unlocks again.

Go 100 or below in and out the mailslot looking for other travelers and security. Once clear 4 pups to engines, full throttle and boost!

Land at engineer's base.
Do engineering.
Deploy SRV & tool around the base, because they're hand-crafted and hella cool to look at.
Get a warning about blocking a landing pad (not really on a pad, but on the tracks around the landing pad areas.)
Get blown up because I didn't get off the "pad" soon enough.
Re-spawn in ship, with bounty.
Can't access authority contacts due to hot ship.
Can't transfer in a clean ship because engineer bases don't have that function.
Launch & boost like hell, make it about 5 seconds (paper-thin engineering bubble hopper.)
Re-spawn at detention center. No hot ship, no fine to pay, no bounty.

Yeah, I was initially blown up because I didn't react promptly enough to the warning about landing pad blocking. No problemo with that.

Just a PSA to careful fooling around engineering bases in your SRV. [noob]

This is actually a huge problem.

If you even get a fine for firing an SRV shot within 5km of the engineer base (like I did, when I went out to get more nickel....) then you get to the engineer base, and can't pay off the fine. At least, I couldnt at the engineer I went to, even though you should be able to pay off fines.

This is actually a huge problem.

If you even get a fine for firing an SRV shot within 5km of the engineer base (like I did, when I went out to get more nickel....) then you get to the engineer base, and can't pay off the fine. At least, I couldnt at the engineer I went to, even though you should be able to pay off fines.

In my experience going to a station in the system should let tou clear off your fines

Top Bottom