Win the Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I love antelopes<3 So gotta say the common eland, being the second largest antelope in the world, only beaten by the giant eland.

Ball pythons are my favorite animal! They have over 1,000 color morphs, and are so named because they ball up when frightened. The 8 holes on the sides of their face aren’t nostrils, but heat pits that they can use to ‘see’ the temperature of the world around them.

Snow leopards tails are as long as their bodies - they help them balance, keep warm. Snow leopards also love to bite their tails and they look really adorable doing that!

Arabian camels are the ones which only have one hump (Asian camels have two). In Arabian culture, they are so iconic that there are more than 160 words which mean ‘camel’. The word camel itself comes from an arabic word for beautiful. In the middle east they have beauty contests for camels and also camel races.

Sloth hands are basically the opposite of human hands: they have to spend energy to open their fists while their default position is closed. This is how they can hang from trees while they sleep

Favourite animal (hard to choose):Horse. Horses physically can't vomit, due to their stomach layout and stomach muscle strength, which makes the throat-stomach valve one-way.

My favourite animal is the giant vanilla cheesecake bird. A little known fact is they have big round flat feet made from crushed digestives. \o/

Flimley

My favorite is the Red Panda, which might have been called a Wha if it’s original discoverer had published their paper first! Thankfully Cuvier beat them to it.

I love hippos. Little fun fact: hippos can’t (technically) swim or float. They walk or stand on surfaces below the water like sandbanks. Even so, they spend most of the day in water to protect their sensitive skin from the sun. 🦛🌊

My favorite animal is the duck billed platypus.
Interesting fact: "A platypus’s bill is comprised of thousands of cells that give it a sort of sixth sense, allowing them to detect the electric fields generated by all living things. It’s so sensitive that the platypus can hunt with its eyes, ears, and nose all closed, relying entirely on the bill’s electric vibe."

I am looking very much forward to making a croc habitat, and naming them. Following them and watch them grow and develop. There is something fascinating about them, having them in a zoo in a carefully crafted enviroment.

I really need this game.. sigh! :)

Hello Developers :)

What a cool give away!
My absolute favorit animal is a Tiger (and specific: a white siberian tiger). Did you know that they are very good swimmers, and that they can swim up to 6 km? I absolutly love swimming, but 6 km is a bit to much for me.

I realy can't wait to create a place for the tigers in Planet Zoo, where they have a nice place on land and where they can swim. Also i would like to make a glass wall so visitors (and myself included :D) can watch them swim under water.

Realy can't wait till it's november!

Best regards,
An

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom