Patch Notes Update Wings Update 1.2.03 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Update 1.2.03 is due to go live at 4.45pm - expect up to 30 minutes of server downtime to allow us to apply the update.

See the full list of changes below:

- Fix crash in Hyperdrive, usually encountered when navlocked onto wingmen
- Fix for low level GUI crash loading into game
- Increased earnings from bounties
- Increased earnings from combat bonds
- Increased earnings from selling exploration data
- Refineries show up on the internal panel again and can be turned on/off
- Added shortcut key binding to open system map
- Fix issue stopping shield generators being repairable if fitted in some slots
- Fix issues with Fer-de-Lance scooping
- Stop toxic cargo damaging modules you cannot repair such as radiators or the cockpit, power plant is still corroded though!
- Fixed incorrect reference to mouse axes for headlook controls
- Fixed the onionhead paint job
- Freelook Y-axis disabled when Starport Services tab opens fixed
- Surface scanners also have a range, and should therefore have a range field in Outfitting Item Info
- Should now be able to switch back to Starport services menu if you check the comms panel whilst docked

Server side Changes:

- Decreased purchase costs of Vulture, FerDeLance and Federal Dropship
- Credited all Commanders who currently own a Vulture, FerDeLance or Dropship with the difference in prices for the ships and armour.
- Increased sale prices of exploration data
- Jameson Memorial in Shinrarta Dezhra now always stocks all ships and modules
- We always recommend Commanders carry enough credits to cover insurance costs, but if the worst does happen, maximum available debt levels have been increased to 600,000 credits. Fly safe, Commanders.

Edit: Hotfix applied to server to prevent crash with onionhead paint job applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Increased earnings from bounties
- Increased earnings from combat bonds
- Increased earnings from selling exploration data

i dont believe this!!!!!
if this is true: thank you!

Edith:
- Credited all Commanders who currently own a Vulture, FerDeLance or Dropship with the difference in prices for the ships and armour.

thanks again!
what are the new prices?!

- Jameson Memorial in Shinrarta Dezhra now always stocks all ships and modules

o_O

i need this elite rank!!! damn it! i have 10.5k kills, most of them real bounties and not capital ship farming......huge amount of elite condas!
when seeing some cmdr getting elite with 6k kills, i feel a bit stupid

Last edited:

Aigaion

Banned
- We always recommend Commanders carry enough credits to cover insurance costs, but if the worst does happen, maximum available debt levels have been increased to 600,000 credits. Fly safe, Commanders.

Activating Casualisation Ray, please evacuate all non-necessary personnel.

Very welcome list of changes there :)

Be interesting to see how much exploration, bounty hunting and combat bonds are worth now!

Hope this lets me afford a vulture, about 4mill short atm

YEAAAAAAAAAH !

But wait...

My Federal Dropship is currently on the insurance screen. Does it works ?

Seems like a bunch of well wished for tweaks Edward, well done to all at FD for listening.

Just out of interest, how much has the FDL been brought down to? I (personally) hope it is still at the luxury end of the pricing market.

Why when all you have to do is look at the right hand panel to see your insurance cost?

Indeed, it seems so simple, yet just look at all the threads this forum has had about people raging after losing their ship due to insufficient insurance…

Anyhow, adding a warning would have no effect on players who fly with insurance (which is hopefully the vast majority), but might save someone who didn't realise that they just spent a bit too much. The only potential negative would be a minor nag for players who deliberately fly uninsured.

Last edited:
Mr L. With regards the;

Jameson Memorial in Shinrarta Dezhra now always stocks all ships and modules

Does this by any chance include the accidentally omitted reclusive C2 Burst flavour of laser?

Last edited:
I don't see any credit being dished out for past exploration data. That should really irritate explorers who raced home to sell their exploration data, some even cutting their journeys short, in order to survive the increased threat of piracy and griefing associated with the "Wings" update.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom