Winter 2023 DLC Speculation

Why is the only proper fungus we have just a random oceanic mushroom I agree we need more fungi options.

We have oranges I think a really bad base game model that is a part of the market set with the watermelon and banana crates definitely could use some more fruit though and the trees to go with them.
Yeah the newer ones from the conservation pack look like they are from an entirely different game :D

Some people be like
Year 1: its great to have diversity, im sure Frontier is working on monkeys
Year 2: its great to have diversity, im sure Frontier is working on monkeys
Year 3: its great to have diversity, im sure Frontier is working on monkeys
^ we are there ^
Year 4:?
Us with birds, monkeys, sea animals, rodents, reptiles, literally anything but an ungulate or from Carnivora

As for types of plants and trees we need more of in general, I'd put them into 2-3 categories:

1. Temperate and Taiga trees and shrubs (more Birches, Conifers, flowering trees/shrubs, fruit trees and trees with autumnal foliage)
2. Subtropical/Tropical trees and shrubs (Palms, Palmettos, Live Oaks, Ferns etc.)
3. Versatile plants for general ambience/realism (Flowers, Crops, more variety of Grasses and bushes like Raspberry bushes)

We just need a little more variety in general so that each biome/continent combination has a little more variety.

I hope for
  • coffee tree
  • dogwood
  • lavender
  • a weeping conifer of some kind
  • a fruit tree(s)
  • Potato foliage
  • Strawberries
That's specific species
For biomes I think we need more South American colder weather plants! More subarctic /antarctic plants in general really...
Oh, and maybe plants from Hawaii, and coasts
I dont really agree on the cold south america plants since we dont have enough animals for them to be useful the king penguin is literally the only south america tundra animal so it already has a plant exclusive to it and south america taiga is not fairing much better at a 2 whole animals we dont need more plants from cold south america. If we were to say get a bunch of cold animals I will change my mind on this.

I dont really agree on the cold south america plants since we dont have enough animals for them to be useful the king penguin is literally the only south america tundra animal so it already has a plant exclusive to it and south america taiga is not fairing much better at a 2 whole animals we dont need more plants from cold south america. If we were to say get a bunch of cold animals I will change my mind on this.
Then we need more cold southamerican animals 😅

Let's bring the Patagonian trio to the game: rhea + mara + guanaco. Along with the puma that will be great to fill the Patagonia.

Top Bottom