Wow just Wow, this new camera capability!!

o7 Comanders!

Glad you guys like my Video [heart] I litteratly just made an Account here (finally). I must say i really like the New Cam but it shure did take me quite a while to somehow get my head around the controls and speeds and such. I m planning to give Frontier my 2 cents on the Camera Suite over in the Beta Feedback Threat later that day but so far this is what i manage to come up with an i quite like it.
I did this Yesterday during a 5 to 6 hr Seasson in Solo. All Stunts where performed by the AI. Besides my freshly earned Clipper i Used a T9 with a fighterbay equipped as a Camera Dolly :D

o7 Comanders!

Glad you guys like my Video [heart] I litteratly just made an Account here (finally). I must say i really like the New Cam but it shure did take me quite a while to somehow get my head around the controls and speeds and such. I m planning to give Frontier my 2 cents on the Camera Suite over in the Beta Feedback Threat later that day but so far this is what i manage to come up with an i quite like it.
I did this Yesterday during a 5 to 6 hr Seasson in Solo. All Stunts where performed by the AI. Besides my freshly earned Clipper i Used a T9 with a fighterbay equipped as a Camera Dolly :D

Have some rep, that's a really cool looking video - I especially liked the short shots of the commander in it; kind of brings the whole setting closer to human perspective. Also really dynamic camerawork. Did you plan the moves it or was it mostly improvised?

o7 Comanders!

Very, very nice video buddy, have some rep.

I was just jumping around looking for beatiful Scenary to begin with, when I cam by a System in War state with an CZ right at the Exclusion zone of an Earthlike.
I was thinking : " Meh.. might aswell record some Combat.." So I threw myself in there. THe moment I dropped into regular Space i heard: "Capital Ship Class detected"
Not gonna lie this was the first time i came across one of theese encounter in Game. So i took shot after shot, chasing around the other Ships with the free Camera.
There was no Script and i did not plan any Shots but i recorded 8 GB of Footage. The whole thing really came to life during the editing process.

o7 Comanders!

Awesome work CMDR!

Very professional.

+1 and o7 ;)

One minor 'complaint' - there need to be more combat areas (combat zones / RES) in/very near nebulae. In the video above you often lose track of the ships in the darkness, whereas with a brighter background you see the ships much better and much further away.

It`s not that amazing when you see what they did with the IL2 flights sims (old and new), some of them you`d think are real life footage- And that was years before.

Top Bottom