Xbox server still down?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Finally managed to get in how ever there are no missions, no ship yard stock and no modules for sale. Can't even access my own fleet.
Did FDev dudes spill tea on the server rack again?

I'm getting a login error, can't log in. I restarted my console, checked network settings, all looks good, but no login to ED.
I did not see a request to update the client, but that could have happened in the background. I'll try again later tonight.

I finally made it into the game. Made 1 hyperspace jump, then got booted. Trying to get back in now. (6th attempt) Now getting cannot connect to adjudication server. Taupe Cobra error…. Way out in the middle of nowhere so I cannot test the star ports or anything, but FSS works. Seems they are still working on things.

Was able to log in prior to update. I’ve rebooted my 1. Console twice 2. Router twice. My current failure notice is the general Login Failure after it attempts to login to Frontier servers. Message output is asking me to check my internet connection.
internet is good as I’m writing this post via using said inter webs. Has anyone heard status on Xbox console servers here?

I have a friend playing CQQ and the game is laughing at me and wont let me join even with invite. I got into Main Menu before but now getting grey boxes as well, Im going backwards here :) Rebooting now then will try booting the console then will turn to drink and threatening it I think.

I do not envy the system guys right now. I managed a bank of servers before I retired a few years ago, and it's no fun when things don't go as planned. I did major server upgrades once a year, and always held my breath when bringing things back online. I wish them all the best and will pray to the server gods for a quick recovery.

Was able to log in prior to update. I’ve rebooted my 1. Console twice 2. Router twice. My current failure notice is the general Login Failure after it attempts to login to Frontier servers. Message output is asking me to check my internet connection.
internet is good as I’m writing this post via using said inter webs. Has anyone heard status on Xbox console servers here?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom